(Friday) 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Nature's Way Massage
3996 PEAVINE RD
WHEN: NOVEMBER 1, FRIDAY ( 8.30 – 5.30 ) WHERE : NATURE’S WAY MASSAGE, 3996 PEAVINE RD.,CROSVILLE TN. 38571 COST: $ 150.00 / $ 50.00 DEPOSIT ONLY, LOCKS DOWN YOUR
WHEN: NOVEMBER 1, FRIDAY ( 8.30 – 5.30 )
WHERE : NATURE’S WAY MASSAGE, 3996 PEAVINE RD.,CROSVILLE TN. 38571
COST: $ 150.00 / $ 50.00 DEPOSIT ONLY, LOCKS DOWN YOUR PLACE
CE HOURS: 8 CE HOURS APPROVED BY THE FLORIDA STATE MASSAGE BOARD APPROVED PROV # 50 – 1674 / N.C.B.T.M.B. PROV # 279778-00/
Did you know ? “ The skin is no more separate from the brain than the surface of a lake is separate from its depths.They are two different locations in a continuous medium. To touch the surface is to stir the depths.” –Deane Juhan (JOB’S BODY )
This modality can also be used for skin rejuvenation and anti-aging for the body, mind and spirit ! Indian Head Massage has been practiced for many centuries as part of the family health care. Indian mothers would massage their children’s hair, head, neck and shoulders to stimulate growth and balance.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS ?
- To eliminate Excess
- To purify
- To Strengthen or Rejuvenate
- To maintain Strength
- Understanding and reinforcing the individuality of the patient.
- Ayurvedic massage goes beyond the purely aesthetic and superficial
- Ayurvedic massage also stimulates nerve function ( e.g. Bells Palsy )
- Improves relaxation, creating calmness and emotional well-being
- Concentration and alertness are optimized
- Myofascial pain, fibromyalgia and chronic internal disorders are addressed through stretches, opening up of the meridians and Ayurvedic acupressure points
- Other benefits include : Relief from tension headaches ,eye-strain, ear problems, neck shoulder stiffness, sinusitis, scalp tension and mental fatigue.
- Skin rejuvenation and anti-aging for the Mind-Body and Spirit
PURPOSE OF WORKSHOP
- How to incorporate massage , oils and pressure point technique in 45 minutes.
- Explanation of the Ayurvedic understanding of the life force Prana, Ayurvedic massage and medicine
- How to evaluate , analyze and treat the client as an individual.
- The three different types of massage suited for each individual
- An explanation of the functions of and locations of the marmas (pressure points ) and nadis ( meridian system )
- The purpose of appropriate essential oils,carrier oils ,herbs and energetic qualities for each individual client.
- How to match the personality type ( Dosha ) to the massage stroke and oils
THIS IS MAINLY A HANDS – ON COURSE . BRING A HAND TOWEL.CONSULT ABOUT OILS.
2 (Saturday) 8:30 am - 3 (Sunday) 6:00 pm
Nature's Way Massage
3996 PEAVINE RD
WHEN: NOVEMBER 2 – 3, 2019 ( SAT.8.30 – 5.30 / SUN.9.00 – 6.00 ) WHERE: NATURE’S WAY MASSAGE, 3996 PEAVINE RD., CROSSVILLE, TN. 38571 HOURS: 18 N.C.B.T.M.B. APPROVED PROV #
WHEN: NOVEMBER 2 – 3, 2019 ( SAT.8.30 – 5.30 / SUN.9.00 – 6.00 )
WHERE: NATURE’S WAY MASSAGE, 3996 PEAVINE RD., CROSSVILLE, TN. 38571
HOURS: 18 N.C.B.T.M.B. APPROVED PROV # 279778-00 / FLORIDA STATE APPROVED FOR MASSAGE THERAPISTS PROV # 50-1674 /
COST: $ 290.00 EARLY REGISTRATION BY OCTOBER 15 = $ 265.00 / $ 50.00 DEPOSIT NEEDED TO LOCK DOWN PLACE / GROUP DISCOUNTS TO 3 OR MORE -SPEAK TO WOLFGANG LUCKMANN – 904 6109489
“ ONE DOESN’T DISCOVER NEW LANDS WITHOUT CONSENTING TO LOSE SIGHT OF THE SHORE FOR A VERY LONG TIME “ ANDRE GIDE
( FRENCH AUTHOR, PHILOSOPHER )
This therapy is a natural, HOLISTIC AND NON-CONFTONTATIONAL way of healing many common AND NOT SO COMMON physical and psychological ailments typical of all clients suffering from chronic myofascial pain and other diseases LINKED TO Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue and Depression with the COMBINED use of :
- ENERGY TOUCH
- MYOFASCIAL MERIDIAN MASSAGE THERAPY ( NEW )
- CHI NEI TSANG ( INTERNAL ORGAN MASSAGE )
- STRETCHES – ACTIVE,ISOLATED
- GLIDING,STRIPPING STROKES
- INTRO TO HOMEOPATHY
Our bodies are composed of an energy field ( PRANA or QI field with specific currents and positive and negative charges that run on a 24-hour cycle. These currents run along myofascial – meridian lines which converge on all joints and are accessed by acupressure points
The Focus shall be on: How the myofascial-meridian lines cover the body .Key – points
Direction of the flow of Qi Why pain is an electrical problem, Addressing the Sympathetic and Para-Sympathetic nervous systems using Taoist energy touch principles. Simple pain relieving remedies form homeopathy. How to apply VISCERAL MASSAGE therapy for organ dysfunction . The practitioner will be able to:
- TREAT INLAMMATORY MYOFASCIAL PAIN
- RE-ENERGIZE YOUR CLIENT’S BODY AND RID YOUR OWN BODY OF FATIGUE
- DE – STRESS AND DE-TOXIFY THE BODY FROM EXCESSIVE FEARS AND ANXIETIES
- TREAT AND PREVENT MYOFASCIAL / MUSCULAR TENSION AND PAIN
- TREAT AND PREVENT THE PAIN FROM THE 18 SITES OF PAIN SYMPTOMATIC OF FIBROMYALGIA PATIENTS
- STRENGTHEN AND ENHANCE CIRCULATION OF BLOOD AND QI
- GET RID OF HEADACHES OF ALL KINDS
- TREAT ARTHRITIC CONDITIONS OF ALL KINDS
- TREAT GYNECOLOGICAL PROBLEMS
- TREAT MOOD SWINGS
- TREAT POSTURAL DISTORTIONS
- TREAT SLEEP DISORDERS
- RELAX THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM AND ENHANCE THE TRANSPORT OF NUTRIENTS.
In addition, you can reinforce your treatments by teaching your clients TAOIST exercises for healing the organs internal organ massage ) , nervous system and increasing circulation and lymphatic flow. You will learn the assessment and determination of connective tissue meridians most affected by Chronic musculoskeletal and other organ related diseases, pain and depression
What to bring: Oil, bathing suit, sports bra etc. for ladies; loose clothing shorts for men and women
16 (Saturday) 8:30 am - 17 (Sunday) 6:00 pm
GWINNETT COLLEGE - MARIETTA
1130 NOTHCHASE PKWY, SE, SUITE 100
WHERE: GWINNETT COLLEGE ATLANTA – MARIETTA, 1130 NOTHCHASE PKWY, SE, SUITE 100, MARIETTA, GA30067 / TEL :770 – 859 - 9779 WHEN: NOVEMBER 16 – 17, 2019 ( 8.30 – 6.00
WHERE: GWINNETT COLLEGE ATLANTA – MARIETTA, 1130 NOTHCHASE PKWY, SE, SUITE 100, MARIETTA, GA30067 / TEL :770 – 859 – 9779
WHEN: NOVEMBER 16 – 17, 2019 ( 8.30 – 6.00 )
CE HOURS:18 CE HRS –/ N.C.B.T.M.B. APPROVED PROV # 279778-00 / FLORIDA APPROVED . PROV # 50 – 1674
COST: $ 290.00 .YOU ONLY NEED A $ 50.00 DEPOSIT TO LOCK DOWN YOUR PLACE ! FSMTA MEMBERS GET $ 25.00 OFF !
“Most of us prefer harmony, but we may need the repatterning that disharmony can stimulate”
-Margaret E. Newman – nursing theorist
Developed by Osteopaths and East European physical therapists, this course embodies many of the major developments in cutting edge bodywork technique. The course allows you to move away from confrontational pain management techniques and neuromuscular trigger point techniques as well as the boredom of endless repetitive massages. We will focus on a comprehensive approach that is safe, cost efficient and effective. Instead of focusing on spot work and isolated muscle groups we approach the client from a body- mind -spirit viewpoint
AREAS OF EXPERTISE TAUGHT:
- Postural Fascial Release
- Gentle Joint mobilization techniques for the spine
- Structural changes
- Treating inflammatory muscle pain as in Fibromyalgia and arthritis and chronic myofascial conditions
- Medical Qigong for self-healing and healing the client.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to develop palpatory skills in detecting hard tonus and bad “energy cysts”
- How to reduce and eliminate neuropathic muscle conditions, when Trigger Point Therapy isn’t enough.
- How to connect with the fascial lines of tension and communicate release to the whole body.
- How to help return the individual’s adaptive capacity by increasing space and mobility throughout.
- How to restore three-dimensional balance and return the body’s structure to a normal vertical orientation with grvity.
- How to release the Dura Mater which protects the Spinal Cord.
- How to reduce recovery time with TWO easy sessions and make the healing gentle and lasting
The principle of this release therapy is based on the ARNDT- SCHULZ LAW of pharmacology, which states that : GENTLE STIMULATION ENHANCES THE PHYSIOLOGICAL PROCESS OF HEALING,BUT STRONG STIMULATION STOPS AND REVERSES THE PROCESS OF THE BODY HEALING ITSELF.
Myofascial Release and Muscle Energy Techniques complement many therapies and are used, for example in treating pain ( emotional and physical ),movement restrictions, migraines, headaches, neuropathies, scolosis, kyphosis, TMJ dysfunctions, traumatic and surgical scarring,menstrual and pelvic pain and dysfunctions.
What to bring: loose clothing / bathing suit, sports halter top, shorts, cream, oil
(Friday) 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
CUMBERLAND INSTITUTE OF HOLISTIC THERAPIES
500 WILSON PIKE CIR. # 121 , BRENTWOOD, TN. 37027
WHERE: THE CUMBERLAND INSTITUTE,OF HOLISTIC THERAPIES , 500 WILSON PIKE CR., SUITE 121, BRENTWOOD TN. 37027 WHEN: NOVEMBER 22, 2019 FRIDAY 8.30 – 6.00 COST: $ 190.00 / 50.00 DEPOSIT LOCKS
WHERE: THE CUMBERLAND INSTITUTE,OF HOLISTIC THERAPIES , 500 WILSON PIKE CR., SUITE 121, BRENTWOOD TN. 37027
WHEN: NOVEMBER 22, 2019 FRIDAY 8.30 – 6.00
COST: $ 190.00 / 50.00 DEPOSIT LOCKS DOWN YOUR PLACE !
Did you know ? “ Increase your knowledge of your craft; then practice, practice, practice. Maintain a healthy balance in your life.” – Shizuko Yamamoto( Bodyworker, author, founder of the International Macrobiotic Shiatsu Society )
8 CE HOURS APPROVED BY THE N.C.B.T.M.B. PROV# 2797780-00/ FLORIDA BOARD OF MASSAGE THERAPY PROV # 50-167
ISN’T IT ABOUT TIME TO PUT THE WOW BACK INTO YOUR THERAPY ?
Japanese Facial Massage is a unique method that blends the aesthetic and physiological to take years off the skin and face!
The focus is on:
- Increasing the flow of oxygen AND BLOOD TO THE FACIAL AREA,NECK AND SHOULDERS
- Toning, tightening the skin and fascia
- Lymphatic drainage and detoxification of skin and organ systems
- Better mental alertness, focus and relaxation for the client
- Emotional cleansing through the application of essential oils
- Preventive maintenance for aging and skin blemishes
- Skin lift and facial rejuvenation manipulations
Traditionally, through the use of acupressure and special manipulative massage strokes, the treatment goes beyond Swedish massage and concentrates on opening up the acupuncture meridians that energize the face,head and shoulders to achieve a balancing and grounding effect.
Additional physiological relief is obtained for all types of headaches, TMJ DYSFUNCTIONS, sinusitis and emotional balancing
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- THE CAUSES OF SKIN DISEASES AND AGING ACCORDING TO THE CHINESE MEDICAL MODEL
- MANY SOFT-TISSUE STROKES FOR REJUVENATION AND PREVENTION OF AGING
- THE FUNCTION OF ACUPRESSURE POINTS,THEIR LOCATION AND EVALUATION ON THE FACE,NECK AND SHOULDERS
- SPECIAL USES OF ESSENTIAL OILS FOR THE FACE, EARS AND CONSTITUTION THAT REJUVENATE SKIN,ACT AS ANALGESICS AND REVITALISE THE CIRCULATION AND LYMPHATICS
- FACIAL SKIN-LIFT QIGONG M ASSAGE STROKES
This is a hands-on course where the student learns to incorporate theory with working with Qi gates , using penetrating techniques, field awareness and intention. The practitioner goes beyond the superficial beauty of the client by bringing out the RADIANCE OF INNER HEALTH
Register with the school or Wolfgang. For further info on what essential oils to bring,
23 (Saturday) 8:30 am - 24 (Sunday) 6:00 pm
CUMBERLAND INSTITUTE OF HOLISTIC THERAPIES
500 WILSON PIKE CIR. # 121 , BRENTWOOD, TN. 37027
WHEN: NOVEMBER 23 - 24, 2019( SAT. 8.30 – 6.00 / SUN. 8.30 – 6.00 ) WHERE: CUMBERLAND INSTITUTE OF HOLISTIC THERAPIES, 500 WILSON PIKE CR. SUITE 121 BRENTWOOD, TN. 37027/
WHEN: NOVEMBER 23 – 24, 2019( SAT. 8.30 – 6.00 / SUN. 8.30 – 6.00 )
WHERE: CUMBERLAND INSTITUTE OF HOLISTIC THERAPIES, 500 WILSON PIKE CR. SUITE 121 BRENTWOOD, TN. 37027/ TEL: 615 – 370 – 9794
COST: $ 330.00 /$ 50.00 DEPOSIT LOCKS DOWN YOUR PLACE/ EARLY REGISTRATION BY OCTOBER 15 = $ 295.00.
18 CE HOURS APPROVED BY: N.C.B.T.M.B. APPROVED PROV. #279 778 –00 / FLORIDA STATE BOARD APPROVED 50-1674 / ALSO APPROVED FOR ACUPUNCTURISTS !!! 17 PDA POINTS
“ THERE MUST SOME PRIMAL FORCE ,BUT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO LOCATE, I BELIEVE IT EXISTS,BUT CAN NOT SEE IT. I SEE ITS RESULTS. I CAN EVEN FEEL IT, BUT IT HAS NO FORM.” – ZHUANGZI – philosopher,400 B.C.
LEARN A CUTTING EDGE APPROACH TO PAIN AND MODERN CHRONIC DISEASES BY APPLYING THE PRINCIPLES OF ACUPUNCTURE
WE WILL FOCUS ON:
- TRAUMATIC BACK AND NECK INJURIES
- REPETITIVE STRAIN INJURIES
- TENSION AND MIGRAINE HEADACHES
- REHABILITATION MASSAGE
- MAINTENANCE FOR THE THERAPIST AND PATIENT
- ALLERGIES, SINUS INECTIONS, COLDS
- GASTROINTESTINAL PROBLEMS
- IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME
- FIBROMYAGIA /CHRONIC FATIGUE
- SPORTS INJURIES AND PREPARATION FOR SPORTS EVENTS
- MEDICAL QIGONG FOR THE THERAPIST AND PATIENT,
In this workshop you will learn an astonishing variety of hand – techniques during hands-on supervised training sessions . Tui –Na is based on an understanding of the way the body rejuvenates itself through the movement of qi , resulting in abundant qi and whole health. It is vigorous in nature and deep without the pain. It treats conditions that would require physical therapy, osteopathy, chiropractic, or sports therapy. You will become very versatile in you treatment broadening your scope of practice. EFFECTS OF THIS BODYWORK ARE DEEPER, LONGER-LASTING THAN CONVENTIONAL WESTERN MASSAGE . Tui-na and Anma is also used to treat internal diseases. Tui-na is the forerunner of modern Western massage.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN :
- HOW TO HARNESS THE BIO-MAGNETIC FORCE CALLED QI IN QI-GONG
- BASIC ASSESSMENT BY PALPATION OF THE MERIDIANS AND POINTS
- HOW TO FIND THE CAUSES OF DISEASE BY USING THE DIAGNOSTIC AND TREATMENT POINTS.
- HOW TO DREDGE MERIDIANS OF PAIN, NORMALIZE YIN AND YANG, REGULATE INTERNAL ORGANS AND INVIGORATE VITAL ENERGY
- IMPORTANT QI – GATE POINTS AND MERIDIANS ASSOCIATED WITH GOOD HEALTH
- HARA MASSAGE AND ORGAN MASSAGE
- HOW TO PERFORM QI-GONG MEDITATION FOR BETTER VITALITY
- HOW TO PERFORM SELF-MAINTENANCE AND PREVENT BURN-OUT IN MASSAGE THERAPY