Event Type Aromatherapy
02oct8:30 am5:30 pmAROMATHERAPY FOR THE MIND BODY AND SPIRIT BASED ON TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE FIVE ELEMENT THEORY. LIVE.8:30 am - 5:30 pm MILLER MOTTE COLLEGE, 5000 Market Street Event Organized By: Wolfgang Luckmann Event TagsAROMATHERAPY,CHINESE MEDICINE FIVE ELEMENT THEORY,MIND BODY AND SPIRIT
CE HOURS: 8 CE HOURS APPROVED BY THE FLORIDA STATE BOARD OF MASSAGE AND ACUPUNCTURE :PROV.# 50-1674 / APPROVED BY THE N.C.B.T.M.B. PROV # 279778-00. ALSO APPROVED FOR ACUPUNCTURISTS NATIONALLY: NCCAOM PROV # ACHB - 59
Guest List (Attending: 0)
WHEN: OCTOBER 2, 2020 , FRIDAY ( 8.30 – 5.30 ) WHERE: MILLER – MOTTE COLLEGE, 5000 MARKET STREET, WILMINGTON, N.C. 28405 COST $ 150.00 /ONLY $ 50.00 DEPOSIT NEEDED TO LOCK
WHEN: OCTOBER 2, 2020 , FRIDAY ( 8.30 – 5.30 )
WHERE: MILLER – MOTTE COLLEGE, 5000 MARKET STREET, WILMINGTON, N.C. 28405
COST $ 150.00 /ONLY $ 50.00 DEPOSIT NEEDED TO LOCK DOWN YOUR PLACE
CE HOURS: 8 CE HOURS APPROVED BY THE FLORIDA STATE BOARD OF MASSAGE AND ACUPUNCTURE :PROV.# 50-1674 / APPROVED BY THE N.C.B.T.M.B. PROV # 279778-00. ALSO APPROVED FOR ACUPUNCTURISTS NATIONALLY: NCCAOM PROV # ACHB – 59
Did you know? “….there is virtually no people known to anthropology – however remote, isolated, or primitive – in which some form of doctoring with plants, was not practiced.” – Barbara Griggs,GREEN PHARMACY
SOME ISSUES ADDRESSED:
WHAT EMOTION RULES MY CLIENT’S LIFE ? HOW DO I KNOW WHAT TYPE OF OILS TO GIVE TO MY CLIENT ? WHY IS MY CLIENT STILL NOT GETTING SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER? HOW DO I MIX MY OILS FOR VARIOUS CONDITIONS/ PATHOLOGIES. ? HOW CAN I CUT DOWN ON TREATMENT TIME?
Essential Oils have been used since ancient times all over the world to heal the body and sanctify the spirit . They are a connecting path to nature and our inner selves. Plants have been longer on our planet than us and we are privileged to borrow from their Immune system and support our own Inner intelligence . The course offers a deeper perspective to physical problems by looking at the mind – body connection through the window of Chinese Five – Element Theory and the use of essential aromatherapy oils
PURPOSE OF COURSE:
- Understanding the use and effects of oils and blends on the individual
- Why 5 – Element theory for the understanding of the psyche of the individual Evaluating the personality and physiology of the individual ACCORDING TO
5- ELEMENT THEORY and drawing up a treatment plan.
- Unwinding the individual through the use of specific acupressure points and meridian massage with the use of Chinese Craniosacral therapy ( ENERGY THERAPY )
- Application of oils and Shiatsu to specific meridians and acupressure points TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS.
- How to draw up a protocol plan including aromatherapy, acupressure, massage.- East meets West . We aim for a SYNERGISTIC MASSAGE. This includes skin ailments as well.
- What to use FOR BEST POSSIBLE ABSORPTION: Diffusion, massage, ingestion or everything?
- Why essential oils are more potent than herbs/ teas and safer than Western medications
- What ‘s the best formula to use and how do I make it up?
- Essential oils used in the Bible and Middle East and their modern significance
(Friday) 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
MILLER MOTTE COLLEGE
5000 Market Street
Wolfgang LuckmannA.P., Lmt. 19842 (FL), Dip.Hom. Florida ( Prov # 50-1674 ) NCBTMB approved ( Prov # - 279778-00 ) Florida C.E. Provider of Massage Therapy Workshops Florida C.E. Provider of courses for Acupuncture NCCAOM Provider # ACHB-059 for Acupuncture