Event Type Indian Head and Face
29oct8:30 am5:30 pmHOLISTIC HEAD FACE, LEGS AND SKIN REJUVENATION MASSAGE ( A.K.A INDIAN HEAD, FACE AND FOOT MASSAGE )8:30 am - 5:30 pm GWINNET COLLEGE - SANDY SPRINGS - GEORGIA, 6690 ROSWELL RD. NE. # 2200 Event Organized By: Wolfgang Luckmann Event TagsHOLISTIC HEAD FACE,INDIAN HEAD,LEGS AND SKIN REJUVENATION MASSAGE
CE HOURS: 8 CE HOURS LIVE APPROVED BY THE N.C.B.T.M.B. PROV# 2797780-00/ FLORIDA BOARD OF MASSAGE THERAPY AND ACUPUNCTURE PROV # 50-1674
Guest List (Attending: 0)
WHERE: GWINNET COLLEGE, 6690 ROSWELL RD., NE # 2200, SANDY SPRINGS, GA. 30328 / TEL: 770 – 457- 2021 WHEN: OCTOBER 29, 2021 FRIDAY 8:30 – 5:30 CE HOURS: 8 CE HOURS
WHERE: GWINNET COLLEGE, 6690 ROSWELL RD., NE # 2200, SANDY SPRINGS, GA. 30328 / TEL: 770 – 457- 2021
WHEN: OCTOBER 29, 2021 FRIDAY 8:30 – 5:30
CE HOURS: 8 CE HOURS APPROVED BY THE N.C.B.T.M.B. PROV # 279778-00/ APPROVED BY THE FLORIDA STATE BOARD PROV # 50-1674. GA APPROVED .
Did you know ? “ The skin is no more separate from the brain than the surface of a lake is separate from its depths. They are two different locations in a continuous medium. To touch the surface is to stir the depths .” – Deane Juhan (author of Job’s Body )
Indian Head Massage has been practiced for many centuries as part of the family health care. Indina mothers would massage their children’s hair, head, neck and shoulders to stimulate growth. And relaxation.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS ?
- To eliminate Excess
- To purify
- To Strengthen or Rejuvenate
- To maintain Strength
- Understanding and reinforcing the individuality of the patient.
- Ayurvedic massage goes beyond the purely aesthetic and superficial
- Ayurvedic massage also stimulates nerve function ( e.g. Bells Palsy )
- Improves relaxation, creating calmness and emotional well-being
- Concentration and alertness are optimized
- Myofascial pain, fibromyalgia and chronic internal disorders are addressed through stretches,opening up of the meridians and Ayurvedic acupressure points
- Other benefits include : Relief from tension headaches,eye-strain,ear problems,neck shoulder stiffness,sinusitis,scalp tension and mental fatigue.
PURPOSE OF WORKSHOP
- How to incorporate massage , oils and pressure point technique in 45 minutes.
- Explanation of the Ayurvedic understanding of the life force Prana,Ayurvedic massage and medicine
- How to evaluate , analyze and treat the client as an individual.
- The three different types of massage suited for each individual
- An explanation of the functions of and locations of the marmas (pressure points ) and nadis ( meridian system )
- The purpose of appropriate essential oils,carrier oils ,herbs and energetic qualities for each individual client.
- How to match the personality type ( Dosha ) to the massage stroke and oils
(Friday) 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
GWINNET COLLEGE - SANDY SPRINGS - GEORGIA
6690 ROSWELL RD. NE. # 2200
Wolfgang LuckmannA.P., Lmt. 19842 (FL), Dip.Hom. Florida ( Prov # 50-1674 ) NCBTMB approved ( Prov # - 279778-00 ) Florida C.E. Provider of Massage Therapy Workshops Florida C.E. Provider of courses for Acupuncture NCCAOM Provider # ACHB-059 for Acupuncture