Event Type Tui-Na-Anma
06nov(nov 6)5:30 am07(nov 7)6:00 pmTUI–NA–ANMA - CHINESE AND JAPANESE MEDICAL MASSAGE WITH CUPPING, GUA SHA ( MASSAGE WITH JADE TOOLS ) AND MEDICAL QIGONG5:30 am - 6:00 pm (7) BEST WESTERN KNOXVILLE SUITES DOWNTOWN, 5317 Pratt Rd Event Organized By: Wolfgang Luckmann Event TagsCHINESE AND JAPANESE MEDICAL MASSAGE WITH CUPPING,MEDICAL QIGONG,TUI–NA–ANMA
CE HOURS: 18 CE HOURS - FLORIDA APPROVED PROV. # 50-1674 / N.C.B.T.M.B. APPROVED PROV. #279 778 –00 / ALSO APPROVED FOR ACUPUNCTURISTS NATIONALLY PROV # 50-1674
Guest List (Attending: 0)
WHERE: BEST WESTERN KNOXVILLE SUITES – DOWNTOWN – 5317 pratt rd. Knoxville tn 37912 – 865-687-9922 WHEN: NOVEMBER 6 – 7, 2021, 8:30 – 6:00 ( SAT. – SUN.) COST: $ 290.00
WHERE: BEST WESTERN KNOXVILLE SUITES – DOWNTOWN – 5317 pratt rd. Knoxville tn 37912 – 865-687-9922
WHEN: NOVEMBER 6 – 7, 2021, 8:30 – 6:00 ( SAT. – SUN.)
COST: $ 290.00 / $ 50.00 DEPOSIT LOCKS DOWN YOUR PLACE !
CE HOURS: 18 CE HOURS – FLORIDA APPROVED PROV. # 50-1674 / N.C.B.T.M.B. APPROVED PROV. #279 778 –00 / ALSO APPROVED FOR ACUPUNCTURISTS NATIONALLY PROV # 50-1674
“Maintaining order rather than correcting disorder is the ultimate principle of wisdom. To cure disease after it has appeared is like digging a well when you already feel thirsty, or forging weapons after the war has already begun.” – The Nei Jing – 2nd century B.C.
LEARN A CUTTING EDGE APPROACH TO PAIN AND MODERN CHRONIC DISEASES BY APPLYING THE PRINCIPLES OF ACUPUNCTURE
WE WILL FOCUS ON:
- BOOSTING THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
- TRAUMATIC BACK AND NECK INJURIES
- REPETITIVE STRAIN INJURIES
- TENSION AND MIGRAINE HEADACHES
- LOW ENERGY
- ALLERGIES, SINUS INECTIONS, COLDS
- GASTROINTESTINAL PROBLEMS
- IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME
- KNEE,ELBOW INJURIES/STRAIN
- FIBROMYAGIA /CHRONIC FATIGUE
- SPORTS INJURIES AND PREPARATION FOR SPORTS EVENTS
- MENOPAUSE,GYNECOLOGICAL DISORDERS
In this workshop you will learn an astonishing variety of hand – techniques during hands-on supervised training sessions . In addition, you will learn the use of Gua Sha tools and cupping in treating chronic pain and health issues.
Tui – Na is based on an understanding of the way the body rejuvenates itself through the movement of qi , resulting in abundant qi and whole health. It is vigorous in nature and deep without the pain. It treats conditions that would require physical therapy, osteopathy, chiropractic, or sports therapy. You will become very versatile in you treatment broadening your scope of practice. EFFECTS OF THIS BODYWORK ARE DEEPER, LONGER-LASTING THAN CONVENTIONAL WESTERN MASSAGE . Tui-na and Anma is also used to treat internal diseases. Tui-na is the forerunner of modern Western massage.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN :
- HOW TO HARNESS THE BIO-MAGNETIC FORCE CALLED QI IN QI-GONG
- BASIC ASSESSMENT BY PALPATION OF THE MERIDIANS AND POINTS
- HOW TO FIND THE CAUSES OF DISEASE BY USING THE DIAGNOSTIC AND TREATMENT POINTS.
- HOW TO DREDGE MERIDIANS OF PAIN, NORMALIZE YIN AND YANG, REGULATE INTERNAL ORGANS AND INVIGORATE VITAL ENERGY
- IMPORTANT QI – GATE POINTS AND MERIDIANS ASSOCIATED WITH GOOD HEALTH
- HARA/VISCERAL MASSAGE AND ORGAN MASSAGE
- HOW TO PERFORM QI-GONG MEDITATION FOR BETTER VITALITY
- HOW TO PERFORM SELF-MAINTENANCE AND PREVENT BURN-OUT IN MASSAGE THERAPY
6 (Saturday) 5:30 am - 7 (Sunday) 6:00 pm
BEST WESTERN KNOXVILLE SUITES DOWNTOWN
5317 Pratt Rd
Wolfgang LuckmannA.P., Lmt. 19842 (FL), Dip.Hom. Florida ( Prov # 50-1674 ) NCBTMB approved ( Prov # - 279778-00 ) Florida C.E. Provider of Massage Therapy Workshops Florida C.E. Provider of courses for Acupuncture NCCAOM Provider # ACHB-059 for Acupuncture