(a.k.a Ayurvedic Head, Face and Foot Massage – Champa ) WHEN : JANUARY 26, 2024, FRIDAY ( 8.30 – 6.00 ) WHERE : A MINDFUL MOVEMENT- YOUR HOME FOR HEALING ,
(a.k.a Ayurvedic Head, Face and Foot Massage – Champa )
WHEN : JANUARY 26, 2024, FRIDAY ( 8.30 – 6.00 )
WHERE : A MINDFUL MOVEMENT- YOUR HOME FOR HEALING , 12030 ETRIS RD., C- 200, ROSWELL, GA 30075. LOCATED AROUND BACK OF BUILDING ON SECOND FLOOR
COST: $ 190.00 / $ 50.00 ONLY, LOCKS DOWN YOUR PLACE
CE HOURS: 8 CE HOURS APPROVED BY THE N.C.B.T.M.B. PROV # 279778-00/ APPROVED BY THE FLORIDA STATE BOARD PROV # 50-1674
Did you know ? “ The skin is no more separate from the brain than the surface of a lake is separate from its depths. They are two different locations in a continuous medium. To touch the surface is to stir the depths .” – Deane Juhan (author of Job’s Body )
The Head, Face, Ears and Feet have numerous energy zones and Neurolymphatic pressure points that easily connect with the endocrine system . Together with Ayurvedic facial massage we shall remove toxicity in the organs and emotionally; strengthen the organs and boost blood and oxygen flow. The combination of special Ayurvedic oils and bodywork will initiate a deep rejuvenating healing and balance in the patient
WHAT ARE THE GOALS ?
- To eliminate Excess
- To purify
- To Strengthen or Rejuvenate
- To maintain Strength
- Understanding and reinforcing the individuality of the patient
IN ADDITION :
- Ayurvedic massage goes beyond the purely aesthetic and superficial
- Ayurvedic massage also stimulates nerve function ( e.g. Bells Palsy )
- Improves relaxation, creating calmness and emotional well-being
- Concentration and alertness are optimized
- Myofascial pain, fibromyalgia and chronic internal disorders are addressed through stretches, opening up of the meridians and Ayurvedic acupressure points
- Other benefits include : Relief from tension headaches, eye-strain, ear problems, neck shoulder stiffness and trigger point release, sinusitis, scalp tension and mental fatigue.
PURPOSE OF WORKSHOP
- How to incorporate massage , oils and pressure point technique in 45 minutes.
- Explanation of the Ayurvedic understanding of the life force Prana,Ayurvedic massage and medicine
- How to evaluate , analyze and treat the client as an individual.
- The three different types of massage suited for each individual
- An explanation of the functions of and locations of the marmas (pressure points ) and nadis ( meridian system )
- The purpose of appropriate essential oils,carrier oils ,herbs and energetic qualities for each individual client.
- How to match the personality type ( Dosha ) to the massage stroke and oils
THIS IS MAINLY A HANDS – ON COURSE . BRING A HAND TOWEL.CONSULT ABOUT OILS. JOIN THE FB GROUP AGE FOR THIS WORKSHOP !!
(Friday) 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
A MINDFUL MOVEMENT, YOUR HOME FOR HEALING
12030 Etris Rd
Wolfgang LuckmannA.P., Lmt. 19842 (FL), Dip.Hom. Florida ( Prov # 50-1674 ) NCBTMB approved ( Prov # - 279778-00 ) Florida C.E. Provider of Massage Therapy Workshops Florida C.E. Provider of courses for Acupuncture NCCAOM Provider # ACHB-059 for Acupuncture