27oct8:30 am6:00 pmINDIAN HEAD, FACE AND FOOT MASSAGE WITH AYURVEDIC OILS.( CHAMPA )8:30 am - 6:00 pm THE TAO ACADEMY - KANSAS CITY, KANSAS, 2440 W. 47th Ave Event Organized By: Wolfgang Luckmann Event TagsFACE AND FOOT MASSAGE WITH AYURVEDIC OILS.( CHAMPA ),INDIAN HEAD
BRING BACK AGAIN, THE WOW TO YOUR THERAPY ! FOR : MASSAGE THERAPISTS,SKIN ESTHETICIANS AND COSMETOLOGISTS. WHERE: THE TAO ACADEMY OF KANSAS CITY,2440 W. 47TH AVE., KANSAS CITY, KS66103 WHEN: OCTOBER
BRING BACK AGAIN, THE WOW TO YOUR THERAPY !
FOR : MASSAGE THERAPISTS,SKIN ESTHETICIANS AND COSMETOLOGISTS.
WHERE: THE TAO ACADEMY OF KANSAS CITY,2440 W. 47TH AVE., KANSAS CITY, KS66103
WHEN: OCTOBER 27, FRIDAY ( 8:30 – 6.00 )
COST: $ 190.00 / $ 50.00 ONLY, LOCKS DOWN YOUR PLACE
CE HOURS : 8 CE HOURS APPROVED BY THE N.C.B.T.M.B. PROV # 279778-00/ APPROVED BY THE FLORIDA STATE BOARD PROV # 50-1674
Did you know ? “ The skin is no more separate from the brain than the surface of a lake is separate from its depths. They are two different locations in a continuous medium. To touch the surface is to stir the depths .” – Deane Juhan (author of Job’s Body )
Indian Head Massage has been practiced for many centuries as part of the family health care. Indian mothers would massage their children’s hair, head, neck and shoulders to stimulate growth. The effects on the skin are anti-aging and facial skin rejuvenation as well.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS ?
- To eliminate Excess
- To purify
- To Strengthen and Rejuvenate
- To maintain Strength
- Understanding and reinforcing the individuality of the patient.
- Ayurvedic massage goes beyond the purely aesthetic and superficial
- Ayurvedic massage also stimulates nerve function ( e.g. Bells Palsy )
- Improves relaxation, creating calmness and emotional well-being
- Concentration and alertness are optimized
- Myofascial pain, fibromyalgia and chronic internal disorders are addressed through stretches, opening up of the meridians and Ayurvedic acupressure points
- Other benefits include : Relief from tension headaches, eye-strain, ear problems, neck shoulder stiffness, sinusitis,scalp tension and mental fatigue.
PURPOSE OF WORKSHOP
- How to incorporate massage , oils and pressure point technique in 45 minutes.
- Explanation of the Ayurvedic understanding of the life force Prana,Ayurvedic massage and medicine
- How to evaluate , analyze and treat the client as an individual.
- The three different types of massage suited for each individual
- An explanation of the functions of and locations of the marmas (pressure points ) and nadis ( meridian system )
- The purpose of appropriate essential oils,carrier oils ,herbs and energetic qualities for each individual client.
- How to match the personality type ( Dosha ) to the massage stroke and oils
(Friday) 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
THE TAO ACADEMY - KANSAS CITY, KANSAS
2440 W. 47th Ave
Wolfgang LuckmannA.P., Lmt. 19842 (FL), Dip.Hom. Florida ( Prov # 50-1674 ) NCBTMB approved ( Prov # - 279778-00 ) Florida C.E. Provider of Massage Therapy Workshops Florida C.E. Provider of courses for Acupuncture NCCAOM Provider # ACHB-059 for Acupuncture