18jun8:30 am5:30 pmINDIAN HEAD, FACE AND FOOT MASSAGE WORKSHOP WITH AYURVEDIC OILS8:30 am - 5:30 pm CENTRAL FLORIDA SCHOOL OF MASSAGE THERAP, 450 North Lakemont Ave Event Organized By: Wolfgang Luckmann Event TagsAYURVEDIC OILS,FACE AND FOOT MASSAGE,INDIAN HEAD
FLORIDA APPROVED , PROV.# 50-1674 , NCBTMB APPROVED PROV # 279778-00 FOR THE MASSAGE THERAPIST AND ESTHETICIAN ,COSMETOLOGIST
Guest List (Attending: 0)
WHERE: CENTRAL FLORIDA SCHOOL OF THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE, 450 N. LAKEMONT AVE., WINTER PARK FL. 32792 WHEN: JUNE 18, 2021 FRIDAY 8:30 – 5:30 COST: $ 150.00 / $ 50.00 DEPOSIT LOCKS DOWN
WHERE: CENTRAL FLORIDA SCHOOL OF THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE, 450 N. LAKEMONT AVE., WINTER PARK FL. 32792
WHEN: JUNE 18, 2021 FRIDAY 8:30 – 5:30
COST: $ 150.00 / $ 50.00 DEPOSIT LOCKS DOWN YOUR PLACE !
FLORIDA APPROVED , PROV.# 50-1674 , NCBTMB APPROVED PROV # 279778-00
FOR THE MASSAGE THERAPIST AND ESTHETICIAN ,COSMETOLOGIST
Indian Head Massage known as “ Champa ” has been practiced for many centuries as part of the family health care. Ayurvedic doctors practiced it for skin rejuvenation and as part of an anti-aging technique. Indian mothers would massage their babies’ hair, head neck and shoulders to stimulate growth and relaxation.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Indian head massage goes beyond the purely aesthetic and superficial
- l Stimulates nerve function,
- Improves relaxation , creating calmness and emotional well-being.
- Concentration and alertness are optimized.
- Other benefits include: tension headaches, eye-strain, ear problems, neck and shoulder stiffness, Bell’s Palsy, sinusitis, scalp tension and mental fatigue
PURPOSE OF WORKSHOP
How to incorporate massage, oils and pressure point technique in a 35 – 45 min treatment of HEAD, NECK SHOULDERS AND FEET on the table or in a chair !!!
- Explanation of the Ayurvedic understanding of the life force Prana, meditation and the philosophy behind Ayurvedic massage
- How to evaluate, analyze and treat the client as an individual
- The three different types of massage suited for each individual
- An explanation of functions of and locations of the marmas (pressure points )
- Location and explanation of the nadi ( meridian system)
- Discussion of the choice of appropriate essential oils , herbs and their energetic qualities for each individual client
- How to apply the three principal strokes , satvic, rajastic and tamasic
- HOW TO SELECT APPROPRIATE OILS AND ESSENTIAL OILS FOR DIFFERENT CONDITIONS
- How to do a vigorous, but relaxing foot and leg massage
WHAT ELSE CAN I EXPECT?
This is mainly a hands-on course. We will practice the three principal strokes and techniques ( Sattva, Raja, Tamas) , apply oils and get a great revitalizing and relaxing treatment
Bring a hand towel , Table suggested oils ( Rosemary, Sandalwood, Lavender,
Peppermint, Frankincense, Patchouli and blends, etc ) and an open mind ! IF YOU DON’T OWN ANY OILS, YOU CAN STILL PARTICIPATE !
(Friday) 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
CENTRAL FLORIDA SCHOOL OF MASSAGE THERAP
450 North Lakemont Ave
Wolfgang LuckmannA.P., Lmt. 19842 (FL), Dip.Hom. Florida ( Prov # 50-1674 ) NCBTMB approved ( Prov # - 279778-00 ) Florida C.E. Provider of Massage Therapy Workshops Florida C.E. Provider of courses for Acupuncture NCCAOM Provider # ACHB-059 for Acupuncture