(Friday) 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
HOLISTIC MASSAGE TRAINING INSTITUTE
2834 LOCH RAVEN RD. BALTIMORE, MD. 21218
Bring back the “Wow” in your therapy ! INDIAN HEAD ,FACE AND FOOT MASSAGE WORKSHOP WITH AYURVEDIC OILS ( Champa ) WHEN: APRIL 24, 2020 FRIDAY 8.30 – 6.00 COST: $ 150.00
Bring back the “Wow” in your therapy !
INDIAN HEAD ,FACE AND FOOT MASSAGE WORKSHOP WITH AYURVEDIC OILS ( Champa )
WHEN: APRIL 24, 2020 FRIDAY 8.30 – 6.00
COST: $ 150.00 / $ 50.00 DEPOSIT LOCKS DOWN YOUR PLACE !
WHERE: HOLISTIC MASSAGE TRAINING INSTITUTE 2834 LOCH RAVEN RD.,BALTIMORE, MD. 21218
8 CE HOURS APPROVED BY THE N.C.B.T.M.B. PROV. # 279778-00 / AND FLORIDA PROV # 50-1674
Indian Head Massage known as “ Champa ” has been practiced for many centuries as part of the family health care. Ayurvedic doctors practiced it for skin rejuvenation and as part of an anti–aging technique. Indian mothers would massage their babies’ hair, head neck and shoulders to stimulate HOLISTIC growth and relaxation.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Indian head massage goes beyond the purely aesthetic and superficial
- l Stimulates nerve function,
- Improves relaxation , creating calmness and emotional well-being.
- Concentration and alertness are optimized.
- Other benefits include: tension headaches, eye-strain, ear problems, neck and shoulder stiffness, Bell’s Palsy, sinusitis, scalp tension and mental fatigue
PURPOSE OF WORKSHOP
- How to incorporate massage, oils and pressure point technique in a 35 – 45 min treatment of HEAD, NECK SHOULDERS AND FEET on the table or in a chair !!!
- Explanation of the Ayurvedic understanding of the life force Prana, meditation and the philosophy behind Ayurvedic massage
- How to evaluate, analyze and treat the client as an individual
- The three different types of massage suited for each individual
- An explanation of functions of and locations of the marmas (pressure points )
- Location and explanation of the nadi ( meridian system)
- Discussion of the choice of appropriate essential oils , herbs and their energetic qualities for each individual client
- How to apply the three principal strokes , satvic, rajastic and tamasic
- HOW TO SELECT APPROPRIATE OILS AND ESSENTIAL OILS FOR DIFFERENT CONDITIONS
- How to do a vigorous, but relaxing foot and leg massage
WHAT ELSE CAN I EXPECT?
This is mainly a hands-on course. We will practice the three principal strokes and techniques ( Sattva, Raja, Tamas) , apply oils and get a great revitalizing and relaxing treatment
Bring a hand towel , Table suggested oils ( Rosemary, Sandalwood, Lavender,
Peppermint, Frankincense, Patchouli and blends, etc ) and an open mind ! IF YOU DON’T OWN ANY OILS, YOU CAN STILL PARTICIPATE !
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS AND OTHER COURSES AND A VIEW OF THE SAMPLE VIDEOS CONTACT: WOLFGANG LUCKMANN – TEL: 904 6109489 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.wolfgangluckmann.com . Mailing address: 86418 Worthington Drive, Yulee, Fl. 32097
DID YOU KNOW? WOLFGANG LUCKMANN HAS BEEN INDUCTED INTO THE AMERICAN MASSAGE THERAPY HALL OF FAME FOR 2015