10sep(sep 10)8:30 am11(sep 11)6:00 pmINTEGRATED MANUAL LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE MASSAGE (Copy)8:30 am - 6:00 pm (11) NORTHERN VIRGINIA SCHOOL OF MASSAGE THERAPY - FALLS CHURCH VIRGINIA, 6402 ARLINGTON ROAD, STE 840 Event Organized By: Wolfgang Luckmann Event TagsINTEGRATED MANUAL LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE MASSAGE
CE HOURS: 18 CE HOURS . NCBTMB APPROVED. PROV. # 279778-00 FLORIDA APPROVED. PROV. # 50-1674. GA APPROVED.
Where: The Northern Virginia School of Therapeutic Massage, 6402 Arlington Blvd., Falls Church, Va. 22042 When: September 10 - 11, 2022 CE Hours : 18 CE hours. NCBTMB approved. Prov. # 279778-00
Where: The Northern Virginia School of Therapeutic Massage, 6402 Arlington Blvd., Falls Church, Va. 22042
When: September 10 – 11, 2022
CE Hours : 18 CE hours. NCBTMB approved. Prov. # 279778-00 . Florida approved. Prov. # 50 – 1674
Cost:$ 290.00 / $ 50.00 deposit locks down your place. Instructor Wolfgang will bring all essential oils and cups as necessary
TREATING THE HEAD, FACE, TRUNK, LIMBS
First we examine the causes of lymphatic and circulatory disorders according to the Western medicine model . Then we do a hands – on approach with a combination of manual lymphatic strokes addressing also the neuro-lymphatic pressure points on the spine. We shall address these four areas with our modality
- INFLAMMATION – INSIDE AND OUTSIDE
- THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
THE COURSE FOCUSES ON
- Theory of lymphatic flow from a Western perspective:
- Increasing the flow of oxygen and blood to the facial area, neck , trunk and limbs
- Toning, tightening and detoxification of skin and organ systems
- Better mental alertness, focus and relaxation for the client
- Emotional detoxification through a Holistic approach using Neurolymphatic pressure points and Essential oil combinations.
- Preventive maintenance
DID YOU KNOW THAT THE BRAIN HAS ITS OWN LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE SYSTEM ?
By addressing the CNS through light lymphatic strokes and pressure point therapy, we can possibly prevent Dementia like Altzheimers and Parkinson’s disease.
Many times the lymphatic system is involved in trauma, repetitive strain, mental emotional stress and post-operatively . a blocked lymphatic and circulatory system can lead to greater pain, stress and a lowering of the immune system . For cosmetic operations lymphatic drainage is essential to re-establish homeostasis.
You will be taught these techniques:
- Assessment of client’s circulation / lymphatic health.
- Hands-on manual lymphatic strokes.
- The location of the most important lymph ducts.
- A full protocol using cupping, neurolymphatic pressure points , appropriate essential oil blends and manual lymphatic strokes for the face and body !
- Treatment protocol for specific disorders.
- Self – treatment
MASSAGE THERAPISTS, SKIN ESTHETICIANS, REIKI HEALERS AND NURSES CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS HOLISTIC APPROACH.
Students will be able to apply this therapy in a variety of WORK situations:
- SPA AND RESORT BODY TREATMENTS
- SPORTS MASSAGE
- FACIALS/SKIN ESTHETICS
- DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE
- CLINICAL/MEDICAL REHABILITAION MASSAGE FOR POST OP SITUATIONS
Come dressed as if for Swedish massage, Sports halter top, Sports bra or bathing suit top. Bring Linen.
10 (Saturday) 8:30 am - 11 (Sunday) 6:00 pm
NORTHERN VIRGINIA SCHOOL OF MASSAGE THERAPY - FALLS CHURCH VIRGINIA
6402 ARLINGTON ROAD, STE 840
Wolfgang LuckmannA.P., Lmt. 19842 (FL), Dip.Hom. Florida ( Prov # 50-1674 ) NCBTMB approved ( Prov # - 279778-00 ) Florida C.E. Provider of Massage Therapy Workshops Florida C.E. Provider of courses for Acupuncture NCCAOM Provider # ACHB-059 for Acupuncture