30oct(oct 30)8:30 am31(oct 31)6:00 pmINTEGRATED EAR, HAND AND FOOT MASSAGE WITH NEURO - LYMPHATIC PRESSURE POINT THERAPY8:30 am - 6:00 pm (31) GWINNET COLLEGE - SANDY SPRINGS - GEORGIA, 6690 ROSWELL RD. NE. # 2200 Event Organized By: Wolfgang Luckmann Event TagsCupping,DRAINAGE MASSAGE,ESSENTIAL OILS AND ACUPRESSURE,INTEGRATED MANUAL LYMPHATIC
CE HOURS: 18 CE HOURS , LIVE N.C.B.T.M.B. APPROVED – PROV # 279778-00 / FLORIDA APPROVED PROV. # 50 – 1674. GA . APPROVED AS WELL !
Guest List (Attending: 0)
WHERE: GWINNETT COLLEGE, 6690 ROSWELL RD. NE # 2200, SANDY SPRINGS, GA. WHEN: OCTOBER 30 – 31, 2021 , SAT – SUN, ( 8:30 – 5:30 ) COST: $ 290.00 / $
WHERE: GWINNETT COLLEGE, 6690 ROSWELL RD. NE # 2200, SANDY SPRINGS, GA.
WHEN: OCTOBER 30 – 31, 2021 , SAT – SUN, ( 8:30 – 5:30 )
COST: $ 290.00 / $ 50.00 DEPOSIT LOCKS DOWN YOUR PLACE.
18 CE HOURS ,APPROVED BY THE FLORIDA STATE BOARD OF MASSAGE THERAPY PROV # 50-1674 / N.C.B.T.M.B. APPROVAL # 279778-00 / GA APPROVED.
TREATING THE HEAD, FACE, TRUNK, LIMBS
This workshop is a multi-level approach and focuses on four interrelated areas and syndromes where dysfunctions occur.:
- CIRCULATION / LYMPHATIC FLOW
- IMMUNE SYSTEM
- INFLAMMATION ( inside/outside )
First ,the theory of circulatory / lymphatic disorders are examined from a Western and Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective . Secondly, a hands – on approach is used where the modalities of a. acupressure b. essential oils c. cupping and c. manual lymphatic drainage ( Vodder style ) are used in sequence . In addition visceral manipulation is used on organs like the Spleen ( the largest lymphatic gland) The result is a synergistic blend that is systemic and HOLISTIC in the outcome. Results are deep and long-lasting because many physiological systems , like, the endocrine system and not just the muscular or circulatory system get addressed.
Therefore, this is a truly MEDICAL MASSAGE COURSE
The goal and outcome for the student is as follows:
- Evaluate the signs and symptoms of the client who has : Toxicity
( emotional and physical ) ,Circulatory/lymphatic disorders , Inflammation, Immune system weaknesses
- Compare the benefits of treatments involving acupressure,essential oils, cupping and manual lymphatic drainage
- Identify and distinguish important acupressure points and meridians involved in healing inflammations, circulatory disorders, toxicity and weak immune systems
- Set up a protocol and perform a blend of treatments that include acupressure, essential oils, cupping and manual lymphatic drainage
- Evaluate results and compare with conditions before and after
THE COURSE FOCUSES ON
- Theory of lymphatic flow from a Western and Eastern perspective:
- Increasing the flow of oxygen and blood to the facial area, neck , trunk and limbs
- Toning, tightening and detoxification of skin and organ systems
- Better mental alertness, focus and relaxation for the client
- Emotional and lymphatic cleansing through the use of essential oils,acupressure and cupping
- Preventive maintenance.
Traditionally, through the use of Acupressure and special manipulative massage strokes, the treatment goes beyond Swedish massage
MASSAGE THERAPISTS, SKIN ESTHETICIANS, REIKI HEALERS AND NURSES CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS HOLISTIC APPROACH
In this course you will learn according to the Holistic Chinese Model Traditional Chinese Medicine (T.C.M.)
- Inflammation of soft tissue due to toxicity and injury. Edema caused by surgery
- Understanding the function of organs in Chinese medicine
- Location of the most important Meridian/Channel points and meridians on the face , head and body in getting rid of edema and toxicity
- Treatment protocols for the whole body. Accessing the surface lymphatics and deeper channels
- Treatment techniques for specific disorders
- Treating obesity and related edema
- Self-treatment for the patient
Students will be able to apply this therapy in a variety of WORK situations:
- SPA AND RESORT BODY TREATMENTS SPORTS MASSAGE FACIALS DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE
Come dressed as if for Swedish massage, Sports halter top, bathing suit bring linen
30 (Saturday) 8:30 am - 31 (Sunday) 6:00 pm
GWINNET COLLEGE - SANDY SPRINGS - GEORGIA
6690 ROSWELL RD. NE. # 2200
Wolfgang LuckmannA.P., Lmt. 19842 (FL), Dip.Hom. Florida ( Prov # 50-1674 ) NCBTMB approved ( Prov # - 279778-00 ) Florida C.E. Provider of Massage Therapy Workshops Florida C.E. Provider of courses for Acupuncture NCCAOM Provider # ACHB-059 for Acupuncture