28may(may 28)8:30 am29(may 29)6:00 pmINTEGRATED MANUAL LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE MASSAGE8:30 am - 6:00 pm (29) LE SALON DAY SPA - EVANS GEORGIA, 807 OAKHURST DRIVE Event Organized By: Wolfgang Luckmann Event TagsINTEGRATED MANUAL LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE MASSAGE
WHERE : LE SALON DAY SPA, 807 – B OAKHURST DRIVE,EVANS GA 30809 WHEN: MAY 28 - 29, 2022 SAT- SUN , 8:30 – 6:00 CE HOURS: 18 CE HOURS .
WHERE : LE SALON DAY SPA, 807 – B OAKHURST DRIVE,EVANS GA 30809
WHEN: MAY 28 – 29, 2022 SAT- SUN , 8:30 – 6:00
CE HOURS: 18 CE HOURS . NCBTMB APPROVED. PROV. # 279778-00 FLORIDA APPROVED. PROV. # 50-1674. GA APPROVED.
COST : $ 290.00 / $ 50.00 DEPOSIT LOCKS DOWN YOUR PLACE. GROUP DISCOUNTS FOR THREE OR MORE STUDENTS OF $ 25.00 EACH.
TREATING THE HEAD, FACE, TRUNK, LIMBS
First we examine the causes of lymphatic and circulatory disorders according to the Western and physiological model . Then we do a hands – on approach with a combination of manual lymphatic strokes addressing also the neuro-lymphatic pressure points on the spine. We shall address these four areas with our modality
- INFLAMMATION – INSIDE AND OUTSIDE
- THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
THE COURSE FOCUSES ON
- Theory of lymphatic flow from a Western
- Increasing the flow of oxygen and blood to the facial area, neck , trunk and limbs
- Toning, tightening and detoxification of skin and organ systems
- Better mental alertness, focus and relaxation for the client
- Emotional detoxification through a holistic approach ( Working with the mind )
- Preventive maintenance
DID YOU KNOW THAT THE BRAIN HAS ITS OWN LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE
SYSTEM ? ( DISCOVERED 2018 )
By addressing the CNS through light lymphatic strokes and neurolymphatic pressure point therapy, we can prevent dementia and Parkinson’s disease.
Many times the lymphatic system is involved in trauma, repetitive strain, mental emotional stress and post-operatively . a blocked lymphatic and circulatory system can lead to greater pain, stress and a lowering of the immune system . For cosmetic operations lymphatic drainage is essential to re-establish homeostasis.
You will be taught:
- Assessment of client’s circulation / lymphatic health.
- Hands-on lymphatic strokes.
- The location of the most important lymph ducts.
- A full protocol .
- Treatment protocol for specific disorders.
- Self – treatment.
- The location of Neurolymphatic points ( acupressure ) and their benefits
- The best essential oils for lymph drainage
- Cupping Techniques for getting the lymph and circulation to flow.
- Treating the Face for Rejuvenation and the Prevention of Premature Aging
MASSAGE THERAPISTS, SKIN ESTHETICIANS, REIKI HEALERS AND NURSES CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS HOLISTIC APPROACH.
Students will be able to apply this therapy in a variety of WORK situations:
SPA AND RESORT BODY TREATMENTS / SPORTS MASSAGE / FACIALS / DEEPTISSUE MASSAGE
28 (Saturday) 8:30 am - 29 (Sunday) 6:00 pm
LE SALON DAY SPA - EVANS GEORGIA
807 OAKHURST DRIVE
Wolfgang LuckmannA.P., Lmt. 19842 (FL), Dip.Hom. Florida ( Prov # 50-1674 ) NCBTMB approved ( Prov # - 279778-00 ) Florida C.E. Provider of Massage Therapy Workshops Florida C.E. Provider of courses for Acupuncture NCCAOM Provider # ACHB-059 for Acupuncture