30 (Saturday) 8:30 am - 31 (Sunday) 6:00 pm
CUMBERLAND INSTITUTE OF HOLISTIC THERAPIES
500 WILSON PIKE CIR. # 121 , BRENTWOOD, TN. 37027
WHERE: CUMBERLAND INSTITUTE OF HOLISTIC THERAPIES, 500 WILSON PIKE CR. , SUITE 121, BRENTWOOD, TN. 37027 : TEL: 615 – 370 - 9794 WHEN: MAY 30 – 31 ( SAT. 8.30
WHERE: CUMBERLAND INSTITUTE OF HOLISTIC THERAPIES, 500 WILSON PIKE CR. , SUITE 121, BRENTWOOD, TN. 37027 : TEL: 615 – 370 – 9794
WHEN: MAY 30 – 31 ( SAT. 8.30 – 6.00 / SUN. 9.00 – 6.00 )
COST: $ 295.00 / $ 50.00 DEPOSIT LOCKS DOWN YOUR PLACE.
CE HOURS: 18 CONTACT CE HOURS ! N.C.B.T.M.B APPROVED PROV # 279778-00 / FLORIDA APPROVED PROV # 50-1674
Lomi Lomi means …. “ The Dance of Massage “, “ Prayer in Motion”, “ Breaking up into small Pieces “ , “Loving Hands Massage “
“TO REVIVE THE BODY”
“TO MOVE THE BLOOD AND LYMPH”
“TO OPEN SPASMS”
“TO REMOVE WASTE MATERIAL FROM MUSCLE”
“TO FACILITATE MYOFASCIAL RELEASE”
“TO REVITALIZE THE FACE AND HEAD”
“TO SAVE YOUR HANDS”
“ TO REMOVE EMOTIONAL TOXICITY WITH OILS AND COMPASSIONATE CARE”
This is a 1500 year old technique that aims at releasing all PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL congestion in the body, with a full body massage.
It is known in Hawaii as the “ Dance Of Massage” because of its long flowing style and continuous rhythm and beat accompanied by selected tribal music. The therapist and client will become entranced in a spiritual state. You will learn how to transform a loving touch into techniques for healing. The basis for Lomi Lomi is an integration of Mind – Body – Soul in a ritual of transformation and inspiration. The inspiration is from the Huna or “Pathway of life “ . Unlike a N.M.T. clinical massage, it calls for intuition, rhythm and flow, culminating in a therapeutic dance!
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Some 12 strokes for a FULL BODY massage addressing long hardened, bulky muscles and cellulite
- Breathing techniques and meditation to conserve your energy and build stamina
- Circular , Spiraling and forearm techniques as well as kneading thumb techniques.
- How to address the diaphragm, the seat of our emotions
- Stretch techniques for upper and lower limbs
- The use of Aromatherapy essential oils on ear points and the body to really enhance your massage subtly and permanently l
- Stretch and strengthening exercises for the massage therapist
- Self care for the massage therapist and client.