February 29 (Saturday) 8:30 am - March 1 (Sunday) 6:00 pm
Gwinnett College , Sandy Springs, Georgia
6690 ROSWELL RD. NE. # 2200
WHERE: GWINNETT COLLEGE, 6690 ROSWELL RD. N.E. SANDY SPRINGS ( ATLANTA ) GA. 30328 WHEN: FEBRUARY 29 – MARCH 1, 2020 ( SAT. 8.30 – 5.30 / SUN. 9.00 – 6.00
WHERE: GWINNETT COLLEGE, 6690 ROSWELL RD. N.E. SANDY SPRINGS ( ATLANTA ) GA. 30328
WHEN: FEBRUARY 29 – MARCH 1, 2020 ( SAT. 8.30 – 5.30 / SUN. 9.00 – 6.00 )
COST: $ 290.00 / $ 50.00 DEPOSIT LOCKS DOWN YOUR PLACE !
18 CONTACT LIVE CE HOURS – APPROVED BY THE N.C.B.T.M.B ,PROV # 279778 -00 / APPROVED BY FLORIDA ,PROV # 50-1674
Lomi Lomi means …. “ To break up into small pieces “, “ The Dance of Massage “ , “Loving Hands Massage “, “Prayer in Motion”
“TO REVIVE THE BODY”
“TO MOVE THE BLOOD AND LYMPH”
“TO OPEN SPASMS”
“TO REMOVE WASTE MATERIAL FROM MUSCLE”
“TO FACILITATE MYOFASCIAL RELEASE”
“TO REVITALIZE THE FACE AND HEAD”
“TO SAVE YOUR HANDS”
“ TO REMOVE EMOTIONAL TOXICITY WITH OILS AND COMPASSIONATE CARE”
This is a 1500 year old technique that aims at releasing all PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL congestion in the body, with a full body massage.
It is known in Hawaii as the “ Dance Of Massage” because of its long flowing style and continuous rhythm and beat accompanied by selected tribal music. The therapist and client will become entranced in a spiritual state. You will learn how to transform a loving touch into techniques for healing. The basis for Lomi Lomi is an integration of Mind – Body – Soul in a ritual of transformation and inspiration. The inspiration is from the Huna or “Pathway of life “ . Unlike a N.M.T. clinical massage, it calls for intuition, rhythm and flow, culminating in a therapeutic dance! Did you know that Trager Therapy is partially derived from Lomi Lomi ?
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Some 12 strokes for a FULL BODY massage addressing long hardened, bulky muscles and cellulite
- Breathing techniques and meditation to conserve your energy and build stamina
- Circular , Spiraling and forearm techniques as well as kneading thumb techniques.
- How to address the diaphragm, the seat of our emotions
- Stretch techniques for upper and lower limbs
- The use of Aromatherapy essential oils on ear points and the body to really enhance your massage subtly and lpermanently l
- Stretch and strengthening exercises for the massage therapist
Self care for the massage therapist and client