05dec(dec 5)9:00 am06(dec 6)6:00 pmLOMI LOMI – TEMPLE STYLE – HAWAIIAN THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE WORKSHOP WITH THE USE OF AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OILS9:00 am - 6:00 pm (6) NORTHERN VIRGINIA SCHOOL OF MASSAGE THERAPY - FALLS CHURCH VIRGINIA, 6402 ARLINGTON ROAD, STE 840 Event Organized By: Wolfgang Luckmann Event TagsAROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OILS,HAWAIIAN THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE,LOMI LOMI,TEMPLE STYLE
18 CONTACT CE HOURS APPROVED BY THE N.C.B.T.M.B ,PROV # 279778 – 00 / APPROVED BY THE FLORIDA BOARD OF MASSAGE PROV# 50-1674
WHERE: NORTHERN VIRGINIA SCHOOL OF MASSAG THERAPY, .6402 ARLINGTON BLVD., FALLS CHURCH, VA. 22042 / TEL: 703 – 533 3113 WHEN: December 5 - 6 , 2020 ( SAT. 9.00 –
WHERE: NORTHERN VIRGINIA SCHOOL OF MASSAG THERAPY, .6402 ARLINGTON BLVD., FALLS CHURCH, VA. 22042 / TEL: 703 – 533 3113
WHEN: December 5 – 6 , 2020 ( SAT. 9.00 – 6.00 / SUN. 9.00 – 6.00 )
COST: $ 290.00 / YOU ONLY NEED A $ 50.00 DEPOSIT TO LOCK DOWN YOUR PLACE ! G
CE HOURS: 18 CONTACT CE HOURS APPROVED BY THE N.C.B.T.M.B ,PROV # 279778 – 00 / APPROVED BY THE FLORIDA BOARD OF MASSAGE PROV# 50-1674
“To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe “ = Anonymou
Lomi Lomi means …. “ To break up into small pieces “, “ The Dance of Massage”. “Loving Hands Massage” and “Prayer n Motion “.
- TO REVIVE THE BODY
- TO MOVE THE BLOOD AND LYMPH
- TO OPEN SPASMS
- TO REMOVE WASTE MATERIAL FROM MUSCLE
- TO FACILITATE MYOFASCIAL RELEASE
- TO REVITALIZE THE FACE AND HEAD
- TO SAVE YOUR HANDS”
- TO REMOVE EMOTIONAL TOXICITY WITH OILS AND COMPASSIONATE CARE
This is a 1500 year old technique that aims at releasing all PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL congestion in the body, with a full body massage.
It is known in Hawaii as the “ Dance Of Massage” because of its long flowing style and continuous rhythm and beat accompanied by selected tribal music. The therapist and client will become entranced in a spiritual state. You will learn how to transform a loving touch into techniques for healing. The basis for Lomi Lomi is an integration of Mind – Body – Soul in a ritual of transformation and inspiration. The inspiration is from the Huna or “Pathway of life “ . Unlike a N.M.T. clinical massage, it calls for intuition, rhythm and flow, culminating in a therapeutic dance! Did you know that Trager Therapy is linked to Hawaiian Lomi Lomi ?
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Some 12 strokes for a FULL BODY massage addressing long hardened, bulky muscles and cellulite
- Breathing techniques and meditation to conserve your energy and build stamina
- Circular , Spiraling and forearm techniques as well as kneading thumb techniques.
- How to address the diaphragm, the seat of our emotions
- Stretch techniques for upper and lower limbs
- The use of Aromatherapy essential oils on ear points and the body to really enhance your massage subtly and lpermanently l
- Stretch and strengthening exercises for the massage therapist
- Self care for the massage therapist and client.
5 (Saturday) 9:00 am - 6 (Sunday) 6:00 pm
NORTHERN VIRGINIA SCHOOL OF MASSAGE THERAPY - FALLS CHURCH VIRGINIA
6402 ARLINGTON ROAD, STE 840
Wolfgang LuckmannA.P., Lmt. 19842 (FL), Dip.Hom. Florida ( Prov # 50-1674 ) NCBTMB approved ( Prov # - 279778-00 ) Florida C.E. Provider of Massage Therapy Workshops Florida C.E. Provider of courses for Acupuncture NCCAOM Provider # ACHB-059 for Acupuncture