14 (Saturday) 9:00 am - 15 (Sunday) 5:00 pm
ADVANCED FULLER SCHOOL OF MASSAGE
195 S. ROSEMONT Rd,
It’s time to put the WOW back into your therapy ! WHERE: ADVANCED FULLER SCHOOL OF MASSAGE THERAPY, 195 S. ROSEMONT RD.,VA. BEACH VA. 23452 WHEN: MARCH 14 –
It’s time to put the WOW back into your therapy !
WHERE: ADVANCED FULLER SCHOOL OF MASSAGE THERAPY, 195 S. ROSEMONT RD.,VA. BEACH VA. 23452
WHEN: MARCH 14 – 15, 2020 ( SAT. 9.00 – 5.30 / SUN. 9.00 – 5.00 )
COST: 250.00 / $ 50.00 deposit locks down your place ! Group Discounts-Speak to Wolfgang – 904 6109489.
18 CONTACT CE HOURS
APPROVED BY THE N.C.B.T.M.B ,PROV # 279778 – 00. FLORIDA PROV # 50 – 1674
Lomi Lomi has these many interpretations …. , “ Prayer in Motion,” The Dance of Massage “, Loving Hands Massage “ , “To break up into small pieces “. It is medical massage that is holistic and inspirational !
“TO REVIVE THE BODY”
“TO MOVE THE BLOOD AND LYMPH”
“TO OPEN SPASMS”
“TO REMOVE WASTE MATERIAL FROM MUSCLE”
“TO FACILITATE MYOFASCIAL RELEASE”
“TO REVITALIZE THE FACE AND HEAD”
“TO SAVE YOUR HANDS”
“ TO REMOVE EMOTIONAL TOXICITY WITH OILS AND COMPASSIONATE CARE”
This is a 1500 year old technique that aims at releasing all PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL congestion in the body, with a full body massage.
It is known in Hawaii as the “ Dance Of Massage” because of its long flowing style and continuous rhythm and beat accompanied by selected tribal music. The therapist and client will become entranced in a spiritual state. You will learn how to transform a loving touch into techniques for healing. The basis for Lomi Lomi is an integration of Mind – Body – Soul in a ritual of transformation and inspiration. The inspiration is from the Huna or “Pathway of life “ . Unlike a Western strictly clinical massage, it calls for intuition, rhythm and flow, culminating in a therapeutic dance! Did you know that Trager Therapy is linked to Lomi Lomi ?
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Some 12 strokes for a FULL BODY massage addressing long hardened, bulky muscles and cellulite
- Breathing techniques and meditation to conserve your energy and build stamina
- Circular , Spiraling and forearm techniques as well as kneading thumb techniques.
- How to address the diaphragm, the seat of our emotions
- Stretch techniques for upper and lower limbs
- The use of Aromatherapy essential oils on ear points and the body to really enhance your massage subtly and permanently l
- Stretch and strengthening exercises for the massage therapist
- Self care for the massage therapist and client.