2 (Saturday) 8:30 am - 3 (Sunday) 6:00 pm
CORTIVA INSTITUTE - CROMWELL CT,
45 Shunpike RD, Suite 10
WHERE: CORTIVA INSTITUTE, 45 SHUNPIKE RD., STE 10 CROMWELL,CT.06416 / TEL: 860 – 667 - 1886 WHEN: MAY 2 – 3, 2020 ( SAT. 8.30 – 5.30 / SUN. 9.00 –
WHERE: CORTIVA INSTITUTE, 45 SHUNPIKE RD., STE 10 CROMWELL,CT.06416 / TEL: 860 – 667 – 1886
WHEN: MAY 2 – 3, 2020 ( SAT. 8.30 – 5.30 / SUN. 9.00 – 6.00 )
COST: 290.00 / $ 50.00 DEPOSIT LOCKS DOWN YOUR PLACE !
18 CONTACT CE HOURS / APPROVED BY THE N.C.B.T.M.B ,PROV # 279778 -00 / APPROVED BY FLORIDA STATE PROV # 50 – 1674
“ YOU CAN’T TURN BACK THE CLOCK, BUT YOU CAN WIND IT UP AGAIN” BONNIE PRUDDEN – MASSAGE PIONEER AND AUTHOR.
Lomi Lomi means …. “ To break up into small pieces “. It also means the “Dance of Massage”
“TO REVIVE THE BODY”
“TO MOVE THE BLOOD AND LYMPH”
“TO OPEN SPASMS”
“TO REMOVE WASTE MATERIAL FROM MUSCLE”
“TO FACILITATE MYOFASCIAL RELEASE”
“TO REVITALIZE THE FACE AND HEAD”
“TO SAVE YOUR HANDS”
“ TO REMOVE EMOTIONAL TOXICITY WITH OILS AND COMPASSIONATE CARE”
This is a 1500 year old technique that aims at releasing all PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL congestion in the body, with a full body massage.
It is known in Hawaii as the “ Dance Of Massage” because of its long flowing style and continuous rhythm and beat accompanied by selected tribal music. The therapist and client will become entranced in a spiritual state. You will learn how to transform a loving touch into techniques for healing. The basis for Lomi Lomi is an integration of Mind – Body – Soul in a ritual of transformation and inspiration. The inspiration is from the Huna or “Pathway of life “ . Unlike a N.M.T. clinical massage, it calls for intuition, rhythm and flow, culminating in a therapeutic dance! Did you know that Trager Therapy is partially derived from Lomi Lomi ? Other names for Lomi Lomi : …”Loving Hands Massage”, “ Prayer in Motion “
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Some 12 strokes for a FULL BODY massage addressing long hardened, bulky muscles and cellulite
- Breathing techniques and meditation to conserve your energy and build stamina
- Circular , Spiraling and forearm techniques as well as kneading thumb techniques.
- How to address the diaphragm, the seat of our emotions
- Stretch techniques for upper and lower limbs
- The use of Aromatherapy essential oils on ear points and the body to really enhance your massage subtly and lpermanently l
- Stretch and strengthening exercises for the massage therapist
- Self care for the massage therapist and client.