18feb8:30 am6:00 pmTHE ART OF JAPANESE ZEN FACIAL MASSAGE WITH EAR - ACUPRESSURE AND AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OILS AND GUA SHA ( MASSAGING WITH JADE TOOLS )8:30 am - 6:00 pm EQUUS INN HOTEL - OCALA, 3434 SW. College Rd. Event Organized By: Wolfgang Luckmann Event TagsACUPRESSURE AND AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OILS,GUA SHA ( MASSAGING WITH JADE TOOLS ),THE ART OF JAPANESE ZEN FACIAL MASSAGE
8 CE HOURS APPROVED BY THE FLORIDA BOARD OF MASSAGE THERAPY PROV # 50-1674 / N.C.B.T.M.B. PROV# 2797780-00/
WHERE: EQUUS INN, 3434 SW. COLLEGE RD., OCALA, FL. 34474. WHEN: FEBRUARY 18, 2022 FRIDAY ( 8:30– 6.00 ) COST: $ 170.00 / $ 50.00 DEPOSIT LOCKS DOWN YOUR PLACE
WHERE: EQUUS INN, 3434 SW. COLLEGE RD., OCALA, FL. 34474.
WHEN: FEBRUARY 18, 2022 FRIDAY ( 8:30– 6.00 )
COST: $ 170.00 / $ 50.00 DEPOSIT LOCKS DOWN YOUR PLACE ! 8 CE HOURS APPROVED BY THE FLORIDA BOARD OF MASSAGE THERAPY PROV # 50-1674 / N.C.B.T.M.B. PROV# 2797780-00/
CE HOURS: 8 CE HOURS. NCBTMB APPROVED . PROV # 279778-00 / FLORIDA APROVED. PROV # 50 – 1674 / ALSO APPROVED FOR ACUPUNCTURISTS. NCCAOM PROV # ACHB – 59.
“ Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art” – Leonardo Da Vinci
ISN’T IT ABOUT TIME TO PUT THE WOW BACK INTO YOUR THERAPY ?
Japanese Facial Massage is a unique method that blends the aesthetic and physiological to take years off the skin and face ! A holistic approach to facial rejuvenation and general anti-aging !
The focus is on:
- Increasing the flow of oxygen AND BLOOD TO THE FACIAL AREA,NECK AND SHOULDERS
- Toning, tightening the skin and fascia
- Lymphatic drainage and detoxification of skin and organ systems
- Better mental alertness, focus and relaxation for the client
- Emotional cleansing through the application of essential oils
- Preventive maintenance for aging and skin blemishes
- Manipulating away wrinkles with strokes and oils
- Skin lift and rejuvenation !!!!
Traditionally, through the use of acupressure and special manipulative massage strokes, the treatment goes beyond Swedish massage and concentrates on opening up the acupuncture meridians that energize the face,head and shoulders to achieve a balancing and grounding effect.
Additional physiological relief is obtained for all types of headaches, TMJ DYSFUNCTIONS, sinusitis and emotional balancing
This is a hands-on course where the student learns to incorporate theory with working with Qi gates , using penetrating techniques, field awareness and intention. The practitioner goes beyond the superficial beauty of the client by bringing out the
RADIANCE OF INNER HEALTH
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- THE CAUSES OF SKIN DISEASES AND AGING ACCORDING TO THE CHINESE MEDICAL MODEL
- MANY SOFT-TISSUE STROKES FOR REJUVENATION AND PREVENTION OF AGING
- THE FUNCTION OF ACUPRESSURE POINTS,THEIR LOCATION AND EVALUATION ON THE FACE,NECK AND SHOULDERS
- SPECIAL USES OF ESSENTIAL OILS FOR THE FACE, EARS AND CONSTITUTION THAT REJUVENATE SKIN,ACT AS ANALGESICS AND REVITALISE THE CIRCULATION AND LYMPHATICS
- FACIAL SKIN-LIFT QIGONG M ASSAGE STROKES
(Friday) 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
EQUUS INN HOTEL - OCALA
3434 SW. College Rd.
Wolfgang LuckmannA.P., Lmt. 19842 (FL), Dip.Hom. Florida ( Prov # 50-1674 ) NCBTMB approved ( Prov # - 279778-00 ) Florida C.E. Provider of Massage Therapy Workshops Florida C.E. Provider of courses for Acupuncture NCCAOM Provider # ACHB-059 for Acupuncture