21may8:30 am6:00 pmTHE ART OF JAPANESE ZEN FACIAL MASSAGE WITH EAR – ACUPRESSURE AND ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY OILS8:30 am - 6:00 pm DOUBLE TREE INN - ST. LOUIS AIRPORT, 4505 Woodson Rd Event Organized By: Wolfgang Luckmann Event TagsACUPRESSURE,JAPANESE ZEN FACIAL MASSAGE,SSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY OILS
CE HOURS: 8 CE HOURS APPROVED BY THE NCBTMB . PROV # 279778 – 00 AND FLORIDA . PROV # 50 - 1674.
Guest List (Attending: 0)
WHERE: DOUBLE TREE BY HILTON, ST LOUIS AIRPORT 4505 WOODSON RD, ST LOUIS MO. 63134 TEL : 314 – 427 - 4700 WHEN: MAY 21, FRIDAY 8:30 – 6:00 COST: $ 100.00
WHERE: DOUBLE TREE BY HILTON, ST LOUIS AIRPORT 4505 WOODSON RD, ST LOUIS MO. 63134 TEL : 314 – 427 – 4700
WHEN: MAY 21, FRIDAY 8:30 – 6:00
COST: $ 100.00 / $ 50.00 DEPOSIT LOCKS DOWN YOUR PLACE !
CE HOURS: 8 CE HOURS APPROVED BY THE NCBTMB . PROV # 279778 – 00 AND FLORIDA . PROV # 50 – 1674.
DID YOU KNOW? “ There are so many other forms of communication that can be and should be used. Not fast pictures and fast melodies, but touch, dance and feel.” – Peter Seeger
Japanese Zen Facial Massage is a unique method that focuses on a blend of the aesthetic and physiological to achieve anti-aging and skin rejuvenation
The focus is on:
- Increasing the flow of oxygen and blood to the facial area, neck and shoulders
- Toning, tightening the skin and fascia
- Lymphatic drainage and detoxification of skin and organ systems
- Better mental alertness, focus and relaxation for the client
- Emotional cleansing through ear-acupressure and essential oils
- Preventive maintenance for aging and skin blemishes
- Ear-Acupressure Points for deep healing
Traditionally , through the use of Acupressure and special manipulative massage strokes, the treatment goes beyond Swedish massage and concentrates on opening up the acupuncture meridians that energize the face, head and shoulders to achieve a balancing and grounding effect.
Additional physiological relief is obtained for all types of headaches , TMJ DYSFUNCTIONS , sinusitis and emotional balancing.
This is a hands-on course where the student learns to incorporate theory with working with Qi using penetration techniques, field awareness and intention. concentrates on The practitioner goes beyond the superficial beauty of the client by bringing out the RADIANCE OF INNER HEALTH
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN :
- THE CAUSES OF SKIN DISEASES AND AGING ACCORDING TO THE CHINESE MEDICINE MODEL .
- 12 SOFT-TISSUE STROKES FOR REJUVENATION AND PREVENTION OF AGING.
- THE FUNCTION OF ACUPRESSURE POINTS , THEIR LOCATION AND EVALUATION ON THE EARS , FACE, HEAD AND NECK.
- SPECIAL USES OF ESSENTIAL OILS FOR THE FACE AND CONSTITUTION WITH SPECIAL APPLICATION TECHNIIQUES TO THE EARS.
- FACIAL SKIN-LIFT AND SKIN REJUVENATION
- QIGONG EXERCISES FOR THE FACE.
Japanese Facial massage requires no special equipment. It has no side effects and can be incorporated with any moisturizing and cleansing treatment. WITH WOLFGANG.FOR FURTHER INFO ON OILS, OTHER COURSES, ,DVDS ETC,
(Friday) 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
DOUBLE TREE INN - ST. LOUIS AIRPORT
4505 Woodson Rd
Wolfgang LuckmannA.P., Lmt. 19842 (FL), Dip.Hom. Florida ( Prov # 50-1674 ) NCBTMB approved ( Prov # - 279778-00 ) Florida C.E. Provider of Massage Therapy Workshops Florida C.E. Provider of courses for Acupuncture NCCAOM Provider # ACHB-059 for Acupuncture