02sep8:30 am6:00 pmTHE ART OF JAPANESE ZEN FACIAL MASSAGE WITH EAR – ACUPRESSURE , AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OILS AND GUA SHA - ( MASSAGING WITH JADE TOOLS ) (Copy) (Copy)8:30 am - 6:00 pm Paradise Bodyworks and Day Spa - Wilmington NC, 108 N. Kerr Ave - Suite 2 Event Organized By: Wolfgang Luckmann Event TagsACUPRESSURE,AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OILS AND GUA SHA,ART OF JAPANESE ZEN FACIAL MASSAGE,MASSAGING WITH JADE TOOLS
CE HOURS 8 CE HOURS APPROVED BY THE N.C.B.T.M.B. PROV# 2797780-00/ FLORIDA ARD OF MASSAGE THERAPY AND ACUPUNCTURE PROV # 50-1674
Where: Paradise Bodyworks and Day Spa, 108 N. Kerr Ave. Ste 2., Wilmington N.C. 28405 When: September 2, Friday 8:30AM - 6:00PM CE Hours - 8 CE hours. NCBTMB approved. Prov. #
Where: Paradise Bodyworks and Day Spa, 108 N. Kerr Ave. Ste 2., Wilmington N.C. 28405
When: September 2, Friday 8:30AM – 6:00PM
CE Hours – 8 CE hours. NCBTMB approved. Prov. # 279778-00. Florida approved. Prov. # 50 – 1674 –
Cost: $ 170.00 / $ 50.00 deposit locks down your place !
Instructor Wolfgang will bring all Essential oils and tools as needed.
Did you know? “Increase your knowledge of your craft; then practice, practice, practice. Maintain a healthy balance in your life.” – Shizuko Yamamoto
(Bodyworker, author, founder of the International Macrobiotic Shiatsu Society)
ISN’T IT ABOUT TIME TO PUT THE WOW BACK INTO YOUR THERAPY?
Japanese Facial Massage is a unique method that blends the aesthetic and physiological to take years off the skin and face It is a holistic approach for rejuvenation and prevention of aging and dis-ease.
The focus is on:
- Increasing the flow of oxygen and blood to the skin, face, head and shoulders
- Toning, tightening the skin and fascia
- Lymphatic drainage and detoxification of skin and organ systems
- Better mental alertness, focus and relaxation for the client
- Emotional cleansing through the application of essential oils
- Preventive maintenance for aging and skin blemishes
- Skin lift and facial rejuvenation manipulations
- Successfully treating myofascial pain and conditions
- Boosting the immune system !
Traditionally, through the use of acupressure and special manipulative massage strokes, the treatment goes beyond Swedish massage and concentrates on opening up the acupuncture meridians that energize the face, head and shoulders to achieve a balancing and grounding effect.
Additional physiological relief is obtained for all types of headaches, TMJ DYSFUNCTIONS, sinusitis and emotional balancing
This is a hands-on course where the student learns to incorporate theory with working with Qi gates, using penetrating techniques, field awareness and intention. The practitioner goes beyond the superficial beauty of the client by bringing out the
RADIANCE OF INNER HEALTH
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- THE CAUSES OF SKIN DISEASES AND AGING ACCORDING TO THE CHINESE/JAPANESE MEDICAL MODEL
- MANY SOFT-TISSUE STROKES FOR REJUVENATION AND PREVENTION OF AGING
- THE FUNCTION OF ACUPRESSURE POINTS,THEIR LOCATION AND EVALUATION ON THE FACE,NECK AND SHOULDERS
- SPECIAL USES OF ESSENTIAL OILS FOR THE FACE, EARS AND CONSTITUTION THAT REJUVENATE SKIN,ACT AS ANALGESICS AND REVITALISE THE CIRCULATION AND LYMPHATICS
- FACIAL SKIN-LIFT QIGONG MASSAGE STROKES
(Friday) 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Paradise Bodyworks and Day Spa - Wilmington NC
108 N. Kerr Ave - Suite 2
Wolfgang LuckmannA.P., Lmt. 19842 (FL), Dip.Hom. Florida ( Prov # 50-1674 ) NCBTMB approved ( Prov # - 279778-00 ) Florida C.E. Provider of Massage Therapy Workshops Florida C.E. Provider of courses for Acupuncture NCCAOM Provider # ACHB-059 for Acupuncture