07jul8:30 am6:00 pmTHE ART OF JAPANESE ZEN FACIAL MASSAGE WITH EAR – ACUPRESSURE , FACIAL GUA SHA AND AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OILS8:30 am - 6:00 pm BODY IN MIND INSTITUTE - TOMS RIVER, 1837 B HOOPER AVE Event Organized By: Wolfgang Luckmann Event TagsFACIAL GUA SHA AND AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OILS,THE ART OF JAPANESE ZEN FACIAL MASSAGE WITH EAR – ACUPRESSURE
CE HOURS: 8 CE HOURS APPROVED BY THE N.C.B.T.M.B. PROV# 2797780-00/ FLORIDA BOARD OF MASSAGE. PROV. # 50 - 1674
**All Fields are required.
GOT IT! -- We will get back to you as soon as we can.
WHERE: BODY IN MIND INSTITUTE, 1837 B HOOPER AVE., TOMS RIVER, NJ 08753 / TEL: 732 – 250 - 3070 WHEN: JULY 7, 2023 ,FRIDAY 8:30 – 6:00 CE HOURS: 8 CE
WHERE: BODY IN MIND INSTITUTE, 1837 B HOOPER AVE., TOMS RIVER, NJ 08753 / TEL: 732 – 250 – 3070
WHEN: JULY 7, 2023 ,FRIDAY 8:30 – 6:00
CE HOURS: 8 CE HOURS APPROVED BY THE N.C.B.T.M.B. PROV# 2797780-00/ FLORIDA BOARD OF MASSAGE. PROV. # 50 – 1674
COST: $ 190.00 / $ 50.00 DEPOSIT LOCKS DOWN YOUR PLACE. CONSULT WITH INSTRUCTOR WOLFGANG ABOUT OILS.
Did you know? “Increase your knowledge of your craft; then practice, practice, practice. Maintain a healthy balance in your life.” – Shizuko Yamamoto
(Bodyworker, author, founder of the International Macrobiotic Shiatsu Society)
ISN’T IT ABOUT TIME TO PUT THE WOW BACK INTO YOUR THERAPY?
Japanese Facial Massage is a unique method that blends the aesthetic and physiological to take years off the skin and face It is a Holistic approach for rejuvenation and prevention of aging.
The focus is on:
- Increasing the flow of oxygen AND BLOOD TO THE FACIAL AREA,NECK AND SHOULDERS
- Toning, tightening the skin and fascia
- Lymphatic drainage and detoxification of skin and organ systems
- Better mental alertness, focus and relaxation for the client
- Emotional cleansing through the application of essential oils
- Preventive maintenance for aging and skin blemishes
- Skin lift and facial rejuvenation manipulations
Traditionally, through the use of acupressure and special manipulative massage strokes, the treatment goes beyond Swedish massage and concentrates on opening up the acupuncture meridians that energize the face, head and shoulders to achieve a balancing and grounding effect.
Additional physiological relief is obtained for all types of headaches, TMJ DYSFUNCTIONS, sinusitis and emotional balancing
This is a hands-on course where the student learns to incorporate theory with working with Qi gates, using penetrating techniques, field awareness and intention. The practitioner goes beyond the superficial beauty of the client by bringing out the
RADIANCE OF INNER HEALTH
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- THE CAUSES OF SKIN DISEASES AND AGING ACCORDING TO THE CHINESE MEDICAL MODEL
- MANY SOFT-TISSUE STROKES FOR REJUVENATION AND PREVENTION OF AGING
- THE FUNCTION OF ACUPRESSURE POINTS, THEIR LOCATION AND EVALUATION ON THE FACE, NECK AND SHOULDERS
- SPECIAL USES OF ESSENTIAL OILS FOR THE FACE, EARS AND CONSTITUTION THAT REJUVENATE SKIN,ACT AS ANALGESICS AND REVITALISE THE CIRCULATION AND LYMPHATICS
- GUA SHA MASSAGE STROKES WITH JADE TOOLS ON THE SHOULDERS, NECK AND FACE FOR PAIN RELEASE AND REJUVENATION.
(Friday) 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
BODY IN MIND INSTITUTE - TOMS RIVER
1837 B HOOPER AVE
Wolfgang LuckmannA.P., Lmt. 19842 (FL), Dip.Hom. Florida ( Prov # 50-1674 ) NCBTMB approved ( Prov # - 279778-00 ) Florida C.E. Provider of Massage Therapy Workshops Florida C.E. Provider of courses for Acupuncture NCCAOM Provider # ACHB-059 for Acupuncture