27jan8:30 am6:00 pmTHE ART OF JAPANESE ZEN FACIAL MASSAGE WITH EAR – ACUPRESSURE , FACIAL GUA SHA ( THE USE OF CHINESE JADE TOOLS ) AND AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OILS .8:30 am - 6:00 pm CENTRAL FLORIDA SCHOOL OF MASSAGE THERAPY, 450 North Lakemont Ave Event Organized By: Wolfgang Luckmann Event TagsACUPRESSURE,FACIAL GUA SHA,JAPANESE ZEN FACIAL MASSAGE
WHERE: CENTRAL FLORIDA SCHOOL OF MASSAGE THERAPY 450 N. LAKEMONT AVE., WINTER PARK, FL 32792 / TEL: 407-391-6977 WHEN: JANUARY 27, 2023, FRIDAY 8:30 – 6:00 CE HOURS: 8 CE HOURS
WHERE: CENTRAL FLORIDA SCHOOL OF MASSAGE THERAPY 450 N. LAKEMONT AVE., WINTER PARK, FL 32792 / TEL: 407-391-6977
WHEN: JANUARY 27, 2023, FRIDAY 8:30 – 6:00
CE HOURS: 8 CE HOURS APPROVED BY THE N.C.B.T.M.B. PROV# 2797780-00/ FLORIDA BOARD OF MASSAGE THERAPY
COST: $ 190.00 / $ 50.00 DEPOSIT LOCKS DOWN YOUR PLACE.
Did you know? “Increase your knowledge of your craft; then practice, practice, practice. Maintain a healthy balance in your life.” – Shizuko Yamamoto
(Bodyworker, author, founder of the International Macrobiotic Shiatsu Society)
ISN’T IT ABOUT TIME TO PUT THE WOW BACK INTO YOUR THERAPY?
Japanese Facial Massage is a unique method that blends the aesthetic and physiological to take years off the skin and face It is a Holistic approach for rejuvenation and prevention of ill health and premature aging.
The focus is on:
- Increasing the flow of oxygen AND BLOOD TO THE FACIAL AREA,,NECK AND SHOULDERS
- Toning, tightening the skin and fascia
- Lymphatic drainage and detoxification of skin and organ systems
- Better mental alertness, focus and relaxation for the client
- Emotional cleansing through the application of essential oils
- Preventive maintenance for aging and skin blemishes
- Skin lift and facial rejuvenation manipulations
Traditionally, through the use of acupressure and special manipulative massage strokes, the treatment goes beyond Swedish massage and concentrates on opening up the acupuncture meridians that energize the face, head and shoulders to achieve a balancing and grounding effect.
Additional physiological relief is obtained for all types of headaches, TMJ DYSFUNCTIONS, sinusitis and emotional balancing
This is a hands-on course where the student learns to incorporate theory with manipulative strokes, , using penetrating techniques, field awareness and intention. The practitioner goes beyond the superficial beauty of the client by bringing out the radiance of inner health.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- THE CAUSES OF SKIN DISEASES AND AGING ACCORDING TO THE CHINESE MEDICAL MODEL
- MANY SOFT-TISSUE STROKES FOR REJUVENATION AND PREVENTION OF AGING
- THE FUNCTION OF ACUPRESSURE POINTS,THEIR LOCATION AND EVALUATION ON THE FACE,NECK AND SHOULDERS
- SPECIAL USES OF ESSENTIAL OILS FOR THE FACE, EARS AND CONSTITUTION THAT REJUVENATE SKIN,ACT AS ANALGESICS AND REVITALISE THE CIRCULATION AND LYMPHATICS
- FACIAL SKIN-LIFT GUA SHA MASSAGE STROKES WITH JADE TOOLS
PLEASE ALSO CHECK OUT THE FB. GROUP PAGE FOR THIS WORKSHOP AND MY OWN PERSONAL FB PAGE FOR PICTURES,DEMOS ETC.INSTRUCTOR WOLFGANG WILL BRING ALL GUA SHA TOOLS AND OILS AS NEEDED AND FOR PURCHASE.
(Friday) 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
CENTRAL FLORIDA SCHOOL OF MASSAGE THERAPY
450 North Lakemont Ave
Wolfgang LuckmannA.P., Lmt. 19842 (FL), Dip.Hom. Florida ( Prov # 50-1674 ) NCBTMB approved ( Prov # - 279778-00 ) Florida C.E. Provider of Massage Therapy Workshops Florida C.E. Provider of courses for Acupuncture NCCAOM Provider # ACHB-059 for Acupuncture