31jul01augTHE MOST POWERFUL ACUPRESSURE POINTS AND AROMATHERAPY BLENDS FOR MYOFASCIAL PAIN MANAGEMENT AND BEYOND(july 31) 8:30 am - (august 1) 12:30 pm BEST WESTERN PREMIER, 4700 Salisbury Rd Event Organized By: Wolfgang Luckmann Event TagsACUPRESSURE POINTS,Aromatherapy Blends,Myofascial Pain,PAIN MANAGEMENT AND BEYOND
CE HOURS: 12 CE HOURS LIVE APPROVED BY THE FLORIDA BOARD OF MASSAGE THERAPY PROV # 50 – 1674
Guest List (Attending: 0)
WHERE: BEST WESTERN PREMIER, 4700 SALISBURY RD, JACKSONVILLE, FL32256 WHEN: JULY 31 – AUGUST 1, 2021. SAT. 8:30 – 5:30 /SUN. 8:30 – 12:30 CE HOURS: 12 CE HOURS LIVE APPROVED BY
WHERE: BEST WESTERN PREMIER, 4700 SALISBURY RD, JACKSONVILLE, FL32256
WHEN: JULY 31 – AUGUST 1, 2021. SAT. 8:30 – 5:30 /SUN. 8:30 – 12:30
CE HOURS: 12 CE HOURS LIVE APPROVED BY THE FLORIDA BOARD OF MASSAGE THERAPY PROV # 50 – 1674.
COST: $ 170.00/ $ 50.00 deposit locks down your place. FSMTA members get $ 25.00 off.
“Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art” – Leonardo Da Vinci
WHO WILL BENEFIT? The course has been designed for all bodyworkers and massage therapists who have a rudimentary or advanced understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine and oriental bodywork and would like to make a significant positive change in their client’s health.
OBJECTIVES: At the end of the course the student will be able to:
- Understand and use the basic principles of acupressure and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Define acupressure and acupressure points
- Understand and use the basic principles of aromatherapy and its benefits.
- Locate and explain the different acupressure points for all the pathologies, dysfunctions, immune system and conditions discussed in the course.
- Analyze and evaluate the condition of patients using acupressure and meridian therapy.
- Correlate between meridians, acupressure points and organs and physiological systems
- Chinese body clock applications and disease correlations
- Perform all the necessary treatments explained in the course by using the techniques described in the manual.
- Chart all the treatments performed on clients using specialized SOAP notes
- Integrate the knowledge obtained about acupressure and aromatherapy into a full protocol
- Integrate the new knowledge and skills learned with current massage treatments OR use this modality solely on its own.
WHAT CASE STUDIES ARE DISCUSSED AND TREATED?
- All types of headaches
- Low back pain
- General myofascial pain, musculoskeletal conditions and dysfunction
- Chronic depression
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue
- Emotional dysfunctions like chronic depression, anger, worry and anxiety
- Menopause and Gynecological disorders
- Immune system deficiencies and how to boost the immune system.
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Prevention and maintenance protocols
ISN’T IT ABOUT TIME TO PUT THE WOW BACK INTO YOUR THERAPY ?
July 31 (Saturday) 8:30 am - August 1 (Sunday) 12:30 pm
BEST WESTERN PREMIER
4700 Salisbury Rd
Wolfgang LuckmannA.P., Lmt. 19842 (FL), Dip.Hom. Florida ( Prov # 50-1674 ) NCBTMB approved ( Prov # - 279778-00 ) Florida C.E. Provider of Massage Therapy Workshops Florida C.E. Provider of courses for Acupuncture NCCAOM Provider # ACHB-059 for Acupuncture