09sep8:30 am6:00 pmTHE MOST POWERFUL ACUPRESSURE POINTS AND AROMATHERAPY BLENDS FOR MYOFASCIAL PAIN,CONDITIONS AND THE IMMUNE SYSTEM8:30 am - 6:00 pm NORTHERN VIRGINIA SCHOOL OF MASSAGE THERAPY - FALLS CHURCH VIRGINIA, 6402 ARLINGTON ROAD, STE 840 Event Organized By: Wolfgang Luckmann Event TagsAROMATHERAPY BLENDS FOR MYOFASCIAL PAIN,CONDITIONS AND THE IMMUNE SYSTEM,Powerful Acupressure Points
“New, New, New” Where: The Northern Virginia School of Therapeutic Massage, 6402 Arlington Blvd., Falls Church, Va. 22042 Tel : 703-533-3113 When : September 9, 2022 Friday 8:30AM - 6:00PM - CE
“New, New, New”
Where: The Northern Virginia School of Therapeutic Massage, 6402 Arlington Blvd., Falls Church, Va. 22042
Tel : 703-533-3113
When : September 9, 2022 Friday 8:30AM – 6:00PM –
CE Hours: 8 CE hours. NCBTMB approved. Prov. # 279778-00. Florida approved. Prov. # 50 – 1674.
Cost: $ 170.00/ $ 50.00 deposit locks down your place!
Instructor Wolfgang will bring all tools and essential oils as necessary.
“Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art” – Leonardo Da Vinci
WHO WILL BENEFIT? The course has been designed for all bodyworkers and massage therapists who have a rudimentary or advanced understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine and oriental bodywork and would like to make a significant positive change in their client’s health.
OBJECTIVES: At the end of the course the student will be able to:
- Understand and use the basic principles of acupressure and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Define acupressure and acupressure points
- Understand and use the basic principles of aromatherapy and its benefits.
- Locate and explain the different acupressure points for all the pathologies, dysfunctions, immune system and conditions discussed in the course.
- Analyze and evaluate the condition of patients using acupressure and meridian therapy.
- Correlate between meridians, acupressure points and organs and physiological systems
- Chinese body clock applications and disease correlations
- Perform all the necessary treatments explained in the course by using the techniques described in the manual.
- Chart all the treatments performed on clients using specialized SOAP notes
- Integrate the knowledge obtained about acupressure and aromatherapy into a full protocol
- Integrate the new knowledge and skills learned with current massage treatments OR use this modality solely on its own.
WHAT CASE STUDIES ARE DISCUSSED AND TREATED?
- All types of headaches
- Low back pain
- General myofascial pain, musculoskeletal conditions and dysfunction
- Chronic depression
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue
- Emotional dysfunctions like chronic depression, anger, worry and anxiety
- Menopause and Gynecological disorders
- Immune system deficiencies and how to boost the immune system.
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Prevention and maintenance protocols
ISN’T IT ABOUT TIME TO PUT THE WOW BACK INTO YOUR THERAPY ?
(Friday) 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
NORTHERN VIRGINIA SCHOOL OF MASSAGE THERAPY - FALLS CHURCH VIRGINIA
6402 ARLINGTON ROAD, STE 840
Wolfgang LuckmannA.P., Lmt. 19842 (FL), Dip.Hom. Florida ( Prov # 50-1674 ) NCBTMB approved ( Prov # - 279778-00 ) Florida C.E. Provider of Massage Therapy Workshops Florida C.E. Provider of courses for Acupuncture NCCAOM Provider # ACHB-059 for Acupuncture