08apr(apr 8)8:30 am09(apr 9)6:00 pmTUI –NA – ANMA - CHINESE AND JAPANESE MEDICAL MASSAGE WITH CUPPING, GUA SHA ( MASSAGE WITH JADE TOOLS ) AND MEDICAL QIGONG8:30 am - 6:00 pm (9) NORTHERN VIRGINIA SCHOOL OF THERAPUTIC MASSAGE - FALLS CHURCH VIRGINIA, 6402 ARLINGTON BLVD. Event Organized By: Wolfgang Luckmann Event TagsGUA SHA ( MASSAGE WITH JADE TOOLS ) AND MEDICAL QIGONG,TUI –NA – ANMA - CHINESE AND JAPANESE MEDICAL MASSAGE WITH CUPPING
WHERE: THE NORTHERN VIRGINIA SCHOOL OF THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE, 6402 ARLINGTON BLVD.,FALLS CHURCH VA. 22042 / TEL: 703 – 533-3113 WHEN: APRIL 8 - 9, 2023 / 8:30 – 6:00 ( SAT.
WHERE: THE NORTHERN VIRGINIA SCHOOL OF THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE, 6402 ARLINGTON BLVD.,FALLS CHURCH VA. 22042 / TEL: 703 – 533-3113
WHEN: APRIL 8 – 9, 2023 / 8:30 – 6:00 ( SAT. – SUN.)
COST: $ 310.00 / $ 50.00 DEPOSIT LOCKS DOWN YOUR PLACE !
CE HOURS: 18 CE HOURS – FLORIDA APPROVED PROV. # 50-1674 / N.C.B.T.M.B. APPROVED PROV. #279 778 –00 / ALSO APPROVED FOR ACUPUNCTURISTS NATIONALLY PROV # 50-1674
“Maintaining order rather than correcting disorder is the ultimate principle of wisdom. To cure disease after it has appeared is like digging a well when you already feel thirsty, or forging weapons after the war has already begun.” – The Nei Jing – 2nd century B.C.
LEARN A CUTTING EDGE APPROACH TO PAIN AND MODERN CHRONIC DISEASES BY APPLYING THE PRINCIPLES OF TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE AND ACUPUNCTUR
WE WILL FOCUS ON:
- BOOSTING THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
- TRAUMATIC BACK AND NECK INJURIES
- REPETITIVE STRAIN INJURIES
- TENSION AND MIGRAINE HEADACHES
- LOW ENERGY
- ALLERGIES, SINUS INECTIONS, COLDS
- GASTROINTESTINAL PROBLEMS
- IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME
- KNEE,ELBOW INJURIES/STRAIN
- FIBROMYAGIA /CHRONIC FATIGUE
- SPORTS INJURIES AND PREPARATION FOR SPORTS EVENTS
- MENOPAUSE,GYNECOLOGICAL DISORDERS
In this workshop you will learn an astonishing variety of hand – techniques during hands-on supervised training sessions . In addition, you will learn the use of Gua Sha tools and cupping in treating chronic pain and health issues.
Tui–Na is based on an understanding of the way the body rejuvenates itself through the movement of qi , resulting in abundant qi and whole health. It is vigorous in nature and deep without the pain. It treats conditions that would require physical therapy, osteopathy, chiropractic, or sports therapy. You will become very versatile in you treatment broadening your scope of practice. EFFECTS OF THIS BODYWORK ARE DEEPER, LONGER-LASTING THAN CONVENTIONAL WESTERN MASSAGE . Tui-na and Anma is also used to treat internal diseases. Tui-na is the forerunner of modern Western massage.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN :
- HOW TO HARNESS THE BIO-MAGNETIC FORCE CALLED QI IN QI-GONG
- BASIC ASSESSMENT BY PALPATION OF THE MERIDIANS AND POINTS
- HOW TO FIND THE CAUSES OF DISEASE BY USING THE EVALUATION AND TREATMENT POINTS.
- HOW TO CLEAR MERIDIANS OF PAIN, NORMALIZE YIN AND YANG, REGULATE INTERNAL ORGANS AND INVIGORATE VITAL ENERGY
- IMPORTANT QI – GATE POINTS AND MERIDIANS ASSOCIATED WITH THE IMMUNE SYSTEM AND HOMEOSTASIS .
- HARA/VISCERAL MASSAGE AND ORGAN MASSAGE FOR BETTER METABOLISM.
- HOW TO PERFORM QI-GONG MEDITATION FOR BETTER VITALITY
- HOW TO PERFORM SELF-MAINTENANCE AND PREVENT BURN-OUT IN MASSAGE THERAPY
8 (Saturday) 8:30 am - 9 (Sunday) 6:00 pm
NORTHERN VIRGINIA SCHOOL OF THERAPUTIC MASSAGE - FALLS CHURCH VIRGINIA
6402 ARLINGTON BLVD.
Wolfgang LuckmannA.P., Lmt. 19842 (FL), Dip.Hom. Florida ( Prov # 50-1674 ) NCBTMB approved ( Prov # - 279778-00 ) Florida C.E. Provider of Massage Therapy Workshops Florida C.E. Provider of courses for Acupuncture NCCAOM Provider # ACHB-059 for Acupuncture