9 (Saturday) 8:30 am - 10 (Sunday) 6:00 pm
THE MEDICINE WHEEL
5742 N. Broadway
“ Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and then the experience” – Anonymous WHEN: MAY 9 – 10, 2020 SAT-SUN. 8.30 –
“ Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and then the experience” – Anonymous
WHEN: MAY 9 – 10, 2020 SAT-SUN. 8.30 – 6.00
WHERE: THE MEDICINE WHEEL, 5742 BROADWAY , KANSAS CITY, MO 64118
COST: $ 290.00 / $ 50.00 DEPOSIT LOCKS DOWN YOUR PLACE . GROUP DISCOUNTS FOR THREE OR MORE . ASK WOLFGANG 904 6109489 CELL/TEXT. PAY BY APRIL 31, 2020 AND THE PRICE IS $ 265.00
CE HOURS: 18 CE HOURS – N.C.B.T.M.B. APPROVED PROV. #279 778 –00/ FLORIDA PROV. # 50 – 1674
ALSO APPROVED FOR ACUPUNCTURISTS NATIONALLY BY THE NCCAOM PROV # ACHB – 059
LEARN A CUTTING EDGE APPROACH TO PAIN AND MODERN CHRONIC DISEASES BY APPLYING THE PRINCIPLES OF ACUPUNCTURE
WE WILL FOCUS ON:
- TRAUMATIC BACK AND NECK INJURIES
- REPETITIVE STRAIN INJURIES
- TENSION AND MIGRAINE HEADACHES
- LOW ENERGY
- ALLERGIES, SINUS INECTIONS, COLDS
- GASTROINTESTINAL PROBLEMS
- IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME
- FIBROMYAGIA /CHRONIC FATIGUE
- SPORTS INJURIES AND PREPARATION FOR SPORTS EVENTS,
In this workshop you will learn an astonishing variety of hand – techniques during hands-on supervised training sessions. Tui–Na-Anma is based on an understanding of the way the body rejuvenates itself through the movement of qi , resulting in abundant qi and whole health.
It is vigorous in nature and deep without the pain. It treats conditions that would require physical therapy, osteopathy, chiropractic, or sports therapy. You will become very versatile in you treatment broadening your scope of practice.You will also use cupping and Gua Sha techniques . Gua Sha is using a hand-crafted Jade tool to scrape away the pain and get circulation going.
EFFECTS OF THIS BODYWORK ARE DEEPER, LONGER-LASTING THAN CONVENTIONAL WESTERN MASSAGE. Tui-na and Anma is also used to treat internal diseases. Tui-na is the forerunner of modern Western massage.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN :
- HOW TO HARNESS THE BIO-MAGNETIC FORCE CALLED QI IN QI-GONG
- BASIC ASSESSMENT BY PALPATION OF THE MERIDIANS AND POINTS
- HOW TO FIND THE CAUSES OF DISEASE BY USING THE DIAGNOSTIC AND TREATMENT POINTS.
- HOW TO DREDGE MERIDIANS OF PAIN, NORMALIZE YIN AND YANG, REGULATE INTERNAL ORGANS AND INVIGORATE VITAL ENERGY
- IMPORTANT QI – GATE POINTS AND MERIDIANS ASSOCIATED WITH GOOD HEALTH
- HARA MASSAGE AND ORGAN MASSAGE
- HOW TO PERFORM QI-GONG MEDITATION FOR BETTER VITALITY
HOW TO PERFORM SELF-MAINTENANCE AND PREVENT BURN-OUT IN MASSAGE THERAPY