10jun(jun 10)8:30 am11(jun 11)6:00 pmTUI –NA – ANMA - CHINESE MEDICAL MASSAGE WITH , GUA SHA ( MSSAGE WITH JADE TOOLS ) , VISCERAL MANIPULATION ( CHI NEI TSANG – INTERNAL ORGAN MASSAGE ) AND MEDICAL QI8:30 am - 6:00 pm (11) ADVANCED THERAPEUTICS SCHOOL OF MASSAGE - LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY, 2221 Goldsmith Lane Event Organized By: Wolfgang Luckmann Event TagsGUA SHA ( MSSAGE WITH JADE TOOLS ),TUI –NA – ANMA - CHINESE MEDICAL MASSAGE WITH,VISCERAL MANIPULATION ( CHI NEI TSANG – INTERNAL ORGAN MASSAGE ) AND MEDICAL QI
CE HOURS: 18 CE HOURS - N.C.B.T.M.B. APPROVED PROV. #279 778 –00/ FLORIDA PROV. # 50 - 1674 ALSO APPROVED FOR ACUPUNCTURISTS NATIONALLY BY THE NCCAOM PROV # ACHB - 059
**All Fields are required.
GOT IT! -- We will get back to you as soon as we can.
WHEN: JUNE 10 - 11, 2023 SAT – SUN (8.30 – 6.00) WHERE: ADVANCED THERAPEUTICS SCHOOL OF MASSAGE, 2221 GOLDSMITH LANE , LOUISVILLE KY. 40218 TEL: 502 895- 3500 COST:
WHEN: JUNE 10 – 11, 2023 SAT – SUN (8.30 – 6.00)
WHERE: ADVANCED THERAPEUTICS SCHOOL OF MASSAGE, 2221 GOLDSMITH LANE , LOUISVILLE KY. 40218 TEL: 502 895- 3500
COST: $ 310. 00 / $ 50.00 DEPOSIT LOCKS DOWN YOUR PLACE
CE HOURS: 18 CE HOURS – N.C.B.T.M.B. APPROVED PROV. #279 778 –00/ FLORIDA PROV. # 50 – 1674
ALSO APPROVED FOR ACUPUNCTURISTS NATIONALLY BY THE NCCAOM PROV # ACHB – 059
LEARN A CUTTING EDGE APPROACH TO PAIN AND MODERN CHRONIC DISEASES BY APPLYING THE PRINCIPLES OF ACUPUNCTURE
WE WILL FOCUS ON:
- TRAUMATIC BACK AND NECK INJURIES
- REPETITIVE STRAIN INJURIES
- TENSION AND MIGRAINE HEADACHES
- LOW ENERGY
- ALLERGIES, SINUS INECTIONS, COLDS
- GASTROINTESTINAL PROBLEMS
- IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME
- FIBROMYAGIA /CHRONIC FATIGUE
- SPORTS INJURIES AND PREPARATION FOR SPORTS EVENTS,
In this workshop you will learn an astonishing variety of hand – techniques during hands-on supervised training sessions. Tui–Na-Anma is based on an understanding of the way the body rejuvenates itself through the movement of qi , resulting in abundant qi and whole health.
It is vigorous in nature and deep without the pain. It treats conditions that would require physical therapy, osteopathy, chiropractic, or sports therapy. You will become very versatile in you treatment broadening your scope of practice.
EFFECTS OF THIS BODYWORK ARE DEEPER, LONGER-LASTING THAN CONVENTIONAL WESTERN MASSAGE. Tui-na and Anma is also used to treat internal diseases. Tui-na is the forerunner of modern Western massage.
IF YOU ARE A NEUROMUSCULAR THERAPIST ALREADY THIS WILL PREPARE YOUR CLIENT FOR ADDITIONAL TRIGGER POINT WORK AND FORTIFY YOUR TREATMENTS.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN :
- HOW TO HARNESS THE BIO-MAGNETIC FORCE CALLED QI IN QI-GONG
- BASIC ASSESSMENT BY PALPATION OF THE MERIDIANS AND POINTS
- HOW TO FIND THE CAUSES OF DISEASE BY USING THE DIAGNOSTIC AND TREATMENT POINTS.
- HOW TO DREDGE MERIDIANS OF PAIN, NORMALIZE YIN AND YANG, REGULATE INTERNAL ORGANS AND INVIGORATE VITAL ENERGY
- IMPORTANT QI – GATE POINTS AND MERIDIANS ASSOCIATED WITH GOOD HEALTH
- HARA MASSAGE AND ORGAN MASSAGE
- HOW TO PERFORM QI-GONG MEDITATION FOR BETTER VITALITY
- HOW TO PERFORM SELF-MAINTENANCE AND PREVENT BURN-OUT IN MASSAGE THERAPY
10 (Saturday) 8:30 am - 11 (Sunday) 6:00 pm
ADVANCED THERAPEUTICS SCHOOL OF MASSAGE - LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY
2221 Goldsmith Lane
Wolfgang LuckmannA.P., Lmt. 19842 (FL), Dip.Hom. Florida ( Prov # 50-1674 ) NCBTMB approved ( Prov # - 279778-00 ) Florida C.E. Provider of Massage Therapy Workshops Florida C.E. Provider of courses for Acupuncture NCCAOM Provider # ACHB-059 for Acupuncture