CE HOURS: 18 LIVE , FLORIDA STATE APPROVED . PROV # 50-1674 /N.C.B.T.M.B PROV # 27798-00
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction that also promotes healing on a spiritual, mental and physical level.
THE WORD REIKI IS MADE OF TWO JAPANESE WORDS – REI WHICH MEANS “GOD’S WISDOM OR THE HIGHER POWER” AND KI WHICH IS “ LIFE FORCE ENERGY”. THEREFORE THE PRACTITIONER ACTUALLY USES A “SPIRITUALLY GUIDED LIFE FORCE “.
A treatment treats the whole person including body, emotions, ,mind and spirit that includes well-being, relaxation and feelings of security. Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method and has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and malady and always creates a beneficial effect. It works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery on a deep and lasting level.
IN THIS FIRST AND SECOND DEGREE REIKI COURSE YOU WILL LEARN :
- MEDITATION, QIGONG STYLE FOR PROTECTION FROM ENERGY DEPLETION, PREPARATION AND BETTER HEALING
- HISTORY AND APPLICATION OF THE FIVE PRINCIPLES FROM DR. MIKAO USUI THE ORIGINATOR OF REIKI.
- IDENTIFICATION OF ESSENTIAL OILS AND APLLICATIONS
- IDENTIFICATION OF IMPORTANT CHAKRAS AND THEIR MEANING
- HAND PLACEMENT TECHNIQUES THAT “SCAN”, “UNRUFFLE”,”CENTER”, “TREAT” THE CLIENT
- SELF-TREATMENT TECHNIQUES FOR PREVENTION AND MAINTENANCE
- HOW TO ACTIVELY COMMIT TO THE FIVE PRINCIPLES OF DR USUI FOR SELF-IMPROVEMENT
- TREATMENT OF PHYSICAL AILMENTS LIKE CHRONIC PAIN AND USE OF OILS
- TREATMENT OF EMOTIONAL AND SPIRITUAL ISSUES AND USE OF OILS
- USE OF THE THREE SYMBOLS TO ENHANCE THE STRENGTH AND DISTANCE OVER WHICH THE EFFECT IS RECEIVED
- ATTUNEMENTS FOR ADVANCED STATES OF BEING AND COMMITMENTS
- ADVANCED TECHNIQUES FOR MOVING STAGNANT AND “SICK” ENERGY CHAKRA CLEARING AND PURIFICATION.BASED ON DAOIST ACUPUNCTURE PRINCIPLES
IN THE THRIRD DEGREE REIKI COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- APPLICATION OF THE SCARED OILS, FRANKINCENSE, MYRRH, CEDARWOOD, SANDALWOOD
- HOW TO TEACH YOUR CLIENTS AND STUDENTS REIKI
Reiki is not a religion or a dogma. It can be safely practiced by everyone and is not dependant on one’s intellectual capacity. It has been recognized as a form of alternative and complementary healing